Page 421 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 321371411419420421422423431471521921 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Oh, look! It's Parkbandit calling someone else "flailing in ignorance" while pretending that Trump didn't go on national television and admit, explicitly, that he fired Comey in order to obstruct the Russia investigation.

Isn't reality just inconvenient, shit-for-brains?
    Cut some farts.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Another one who breaks ranks but only because he's also retiring. The GOP is chock full of cowards and their base is nuts.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/39...of-saying-that
    crying.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    This coming from the same guy that raged over Hillary and her folks destroying their phones.
    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    They're not even partisan. Its beyond that.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

That will happen any day now.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Honest question: Would you be against it if it were spying vs. being an informant?
    Except, as always, you remain completely divorced from reality, and there was no "spy" -- much to your obvious dismay.

Tom Rooney, Republican on the House Intelligence Committee:

"What is the point of saying that there was a spy in the campaign when there was none? You know what I’m saying? It’s like, ‘Lets create this thing to tweet about, knowing that it’s not true.’ … Maybe it’s just to create more chaos but it doesn’t really help the case." Source.

Trey "King of Benghazi" Gowdy, Republican on the House Intelligence Committee, post briefing, to Fox News:

"I am even more convinced that the FBI did exactly what my fellow citizens would want them to do. It has nothing to do with Donald Trump."

House Speaker Ryan:
    "Gowdy's initial assessment is accurate. I've seen no evidence to the contrary."

Senate Majority Leader McConnell:
    "I support both (the OIG and Mueller investigations), and I don't really have anything to add to this subject based upon the Gang of Eight briefing that we had today, which was classified."

Reality continues to be so embarrassing and inconvenient to you. But that's what happens when you take the cheeto-in-chief's Twitter rants at face value.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post

That will happen any day now.
    Wait- is this real?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Wait- is this real?
    I automatically assume any tweet on the internet said to be Trumps is real. I used to think that there were some talented shitposters on the PC but he puts this place to shame.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Trump fired Comey because he was doing a bad job. I would have thought that was obvious to even the dumbest people by now.. especially since Comey's book came out.

Oh look, it's flailing in ignorance time4dum.

Shock.
    That's a dumbfounding response.

Trump had at least 4 different stated reasons for firing Comey that changed- at one point- within hours. Do you actually not remember this?

And at the end- he was on national television clearly stating he did it because of the Russia investigation. Do you actually not remember this either?

This is exactly my point.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    I automatically assume any tweet on the internet said to be Trumps is real. I used to think that there were some talented shitposters on the PC but he puts this place to shame.
    It's so surreal. This should never be normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "Obama did have a birth certificate"
    Spoiler Alert: The next paragraph of the article you quoted -- which you conveniently didn't continue with -- says: "but there is no evidence that Clinton herself or her campaign spread the story."

Not only is there absolutely no evidence that anyone in the Clinton campaign spread the birther nonsense, the "evidence" the Trump campaign tried to cite in favor of it never brings up anything remotely relevant. And more than that, even if you could somehow demonstrate that Clinton was responsible for it, she never touted the issue -- unlike Trump, who literally conned retarded conservatives about it on Twitter for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain
    "The ACA didn't have death panels"
    Your own mostly-delusional article confirms the IPAB -- which still wasn't "a death panel" -- never had a single appointment. All IPAB had the power to do, even if it had been filled, was to make recommendations to Congress. If anything, opposition to IPAB demonstrates the hypocrisy that supposedly "fiscally conservative" Republicans have.

"Climate change is real"

Of course climate change is real, man made climate change is not.
    Ooh! How inconvenient for you -- Trump's handpicked NASA administrator, himself a climate change skeptic Republican congressman from Oklahoma appointed in April -- just announced that he now understands and accepts climate science:

NASA administrator Bridenstein, testifying before Congress: “The National Climate Assessment, that includes NASA, and it includes the Department of Energy, and it includes NOAA, has clearly stated it is extremely likely, [that] is the language they use, that human activity is the dominant cause of global warming, and I have no reason to doubt the science that comes from that.” Bridenstine said.

Senator Brian Schatz (D-Hawaii): “Is it fair to call this an evolution of your views?”

Bridenstine: “Yes.”

Source.

"Russian Collusion"

Trump is still your president.
    Too bad "collusion" has already been established, by Trump Jr's own admission on Twitter, no less. Did you forget about the 70+ criminal charges that have been filed, resulting in a half-dozen guilty pleas already? Stay tuned, my delusional friend.