Page 486 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487488496536586986 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    We'd laugh about that time you posted your trip with bars, talk about your favorite shart reps, discuss what jobs you're working on and how retarded two people here are. Sounds like a solid dinner. Steak is fine. No sirloin tho. I don't eat ass.
    There are better cuts of meat but Sirloin is legit.

Oh man, I'd bring some shrooms. That'd be great. Dinner back on.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Oh man, I'd bring some shrooms.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    I thought I was missing my eye one time on shrooms. My argument was that I couldn't see my eye outside of my own reflection so it was missing. After about an hour of LOOKING for it, I was convinced I had to wear an eyepatch for the rest of my life.

I woke up in my friends dog kennel with a very concerned dog staring inside at me.

Never!
    What if we guess them?

I’m guessing some combination of cwolff, t4f, pk the stalker, Back, and Ashliana.

Because they’re the biggest retards here and are all insufferable cunts. Back might be tolerable but he said once that he’d punch me in the dick within the first 10 minutes of meeting, which means I’d have to give him a Rock Bottom through the Spanish announce table that will be there for no explainable reason, followed by a People’s Elbow, and that would be an annoying distraction from getting hammered enough to be able to deal with the other retard’s retardedness.

I thought I was missing my eye one time on shrooms. My argument was that I couldn't see my eye outside of my own reflection so it was missing. After about an hour of LOOKING for it, I was convinced I had to wear an eyepatch for the rest of my life.

I woke up in my friends dog kennel with a very concerned dog staring inside at me.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-15-2018 at 09:18 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

lol'd

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What if we guess them?

I’m guessing some combination of cwolff, t4f, pk the stalker, Back, and Ashliana.

Because they’re the biggest retards here.
    I'll tell you over dinner, how's that? I have a bunch of fucking stories but whenever I share one, I feel like a drug addict.

I'll tell you over dinner, how's that? I have a bunch of fucking stories but whenever I share one, I feel like a drug addict.
    I am currently eating dinner. PM me before I finish while there’s still time.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I am currently eating dinner. PM me before I finish while there’s still time.
    You can't fool me!

You can't fool me!
    I can prove it!

This is live footage:
    Last edited by Methais; 07-15-2018 at 09:23 AM.

lol don't worry about it. Just tell the stories.

eta: I smoke at least 9 joints a day.
    Last edited by Wrathbringer; 07-15-2018 at 09:25 AM.