Page 34 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644841345341034 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Also, Trump getting impeached is a win-win for everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Actually it's not looking good for Pence either. If Trump gets impeached Pence will be going down as well.
    Dude, seriously, time to stop watching Rachel Maddow.

Also it's simple. If Trump gets impeached then Pence becomes president. Pence pardons Trump and makes Trump his vice president. Pence is impeached then Trump is president.

Face it, Trump will be president for life.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 12-01-2017 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    If Trump is impeached, we get Pence as President. Woohoo
    Except for the part where Pence was the head of the transition team, and thus would be implicated as well if improprieties and/or illegal actions are confirmed to have been perpetrated by the transition team.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    Except for the part where Pence was the head of the transition team, and thus would be implicated as well if improprieties and/or illegal actions are confirmed to have been perpetrated by the transition team.
    Wow for all of this apparent lack of evidence of Russian collusion you guys sure are hanging your hat on the entire Trump administration going down because one guy pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI.

Here's a hint, guys, if you're pleading guilty for lying, people tend not to take your word too seriously. But SHHHH! Don't tell anyone I told you that.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 12-01-2017 at 08:07 PM.

5. Default

Do you think Flynn is the last one to down in Mueller's investigation? Would you like to bet on that?

Do you think Flynn is the last one to down in Mueller's investigation? Would you like to bet on that?
    Hopefully you’ll be next.

Hasn't this investigation been going on for almost a year now? And the best they have is someone pleading guilty because he couldn't afford the unlimited funds Muller is playing with?

I have no idea if someone else is going down or not, but so far you ain't got shit. What are we up to now, like 4 people? Two of which were caught for lying to the FBI and two for money laundering that had nothing to do with the election at all?

Do you realize how you sound like a dumbass?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Hasn't this investigation been going on for almost a year now? And the best they have is someone pleading guilty because he couldn't afford the unlimited funds Muller is playing with?

I have no idea if someone else is going down or not, but so far you ain't got shit. What are we up to now, like 4 people? Two of which were caught for lying to the FBI and two for money laundering that had nothing to do with the election at all?

Do you realize how you sound like a dumbass?
    Didn't answer my question. Think anyone else will get indicted?

Wow for all of this apparent lack of evidence of Russian collusion you guys sure are hanging your hat on the entire Trump administration going down because one guy pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI.
    Is anything about the statement you quoted not true?

Didn't answer my question. Think anyone else will get indicted?
    I did answer your question:

I have no idea if someone else is going down or not
    Are you to the point where you skip over a post of mine with a whole 3 lines and just assume you're right?