Page 919 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 4198198699099179189199209219299691019 ... LastLast
Results 9,181 to 9,190 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I don’t even think they are centrist dem anymore. They used to be when they reported the news.. now it’s all an opinion network.
    They still do report news, but a lot of it is straight-up Opinion pieces or very heavily opinionated coverage of actual stories.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    It feels strange, sharing something with Candor.
    You gave him herpes?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I dare say sellstuff1 is nearing taking the title from Androidpk for biggest PC meltdown in history.
    While he is being a massive faggot, neither he nor PK are at the top of the list for biggest PC meltdowns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    While he is being a massive faggot, neither he nor PK are at the top of the list for biggest PC meltdowns.
    You're retarded. Kill yourself.

I'd like to see these other meltdowns.

Maybe not biggest meltdowns, but most dick move meltdowns. It's not every meltdown I see someone go through the trouble of cyber stalking someone and threatening legal actions and engaging in blackmail.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-17-2019 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You gave him herpes?
    No.

Who holds the title?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I'd like to see these other meltdowns.

Maybe not biggest meltdowns, but most dick move meltdowns. It's not every meltdown I see someone go through the trouble of cyber stalking someone and threatening legal actions and engaging in blackmail.
    GemStone IV Player Policy: Solicitations

GemStone IV may not be used as a venue for promotion of products or services of any kind. Casual discussion of the genre (such as saying "The Lord of the Rings is a great book") is acceptable as long as it falls within the role-playing section of policy (such as in whispers, locked rooms, etc). Directing players to external and unofficial Simutronics websites may be deemed in violation of this policy and should be avoided. Directing players to helpful websites, such as maps or player created encyclopedias, is not a violation of this policy.

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    GemStone IV Player Policy: Solicitations

GemStone IV may not be used as a venue for promotion of products or services of any kind. Casual discussion of the genre (such as saying "The Lord of the Rings is a great book") is acceptable as long as it falls within the role-playing section of policy (such as in whispers, locked rooms, etc). Directing players to external and unofficial Simutronics websites may be deemed in violation of this policy and should be avoided. Directing players to helpful websites, such as maps or player created encyclopedias, is not a violation of this policy.
    OMG! You got me! I'm going to stop doing Dreavenings right away and close down my Patreon account! You sure showed me!

10. Default

If he's pitching his Patreon over LNet but not actually in game (which I believe is the case), that's likely out of scope of the quoted policy section given the recent discussion and update to Policy 3 after the Zaoloo/Wyrom debacle.
    Last edited by audioserf; 01-17-2019 at 02:47 PM.