Page 951 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 45185190194194995095195295396110011051 ... LastLast
Results 9,501 to 9,510 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Still waiting on your source that the special counsel investigation was started because Hillary told them to. Do you have any answers beyond your impotent rage and vitriol? Survey says no.
    Right after you cite the source that "the CIA and FBI believe Trump is a Russian agent"

But, like everything.. you can't seem to muster up enough energy to do it.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Nothing is made up. All came from posts of yours and other people here.

And what about all the negative rep comments you left me before you could tell who sent it??
    Parkbandit's obsession continues. Stay tuned folks, how many years will he be triggered by my posts? How many years will he repeat the same debunked lies about shit that didn't even concern him? Time will tell but I'm going to go out on a limb and say he'll be braying about all this until he dies.

3. Default

PB actually believing he has evidence that shows Hillary ordered the OSC to be created to investigate her lies of Russian conspiracy

PB actually believing he has evidence that shows Hillary ordered the OSC to be created to investigate her lies of Russian conspiracy
    Androidpk actually believing he has evidence that shows the CIA and FBI believe Trump is a Russian agent.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Parkbandit's obsession continues. Stay tuned folks, how many years will he be triggered by my posts? How many years will he repeat the same debunked lies about shit that didn't even concern him? Time will tell but I'm going to go out on a limb and say he'll be braying about all this until he dies.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

6. Default

So not only did Mueller's office say the entire Buzzfeed article was fake news, they actually went through all of their evidence, testimony, and everything first to make sure they weren't overlooking anything before concluding the entire Buzzfeed article was indeed fake news.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.df9a2c2d9e83

People familiar with the matter said after BuzzFeed published its story — which was attributed to “two federal law enforcement officials involved in an investigation of the matter” — the special counsel’s office reviewed evidence to determine if there were any documents or witness interviews like those described, reaching out to those they thought might have a stake in the case.

They found none, these people said. That, the people said, is in part why it took Mueller’s office nearly a day to dispute the story publicly.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-19-2019 at 09:54 PM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So not only did Mueller's office say the entire Buzzfeed article was fake news, they actually went through all of their evidence, testimony, and everything first to make sure they weren't overlooking anything before concluding the entire Buzzfeed article was indeed fake news.

So the only time Tgo thinks it's ok to use anonymous sources is when it fits his narrative. I'm shocked!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post

The ironic and depressing thing is that you yourself, as well as thousands of conservatives, have called The Washington Post fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    The ironic and depressing thing is that you yourself, as well as thousands of conservatives, have called The Washington Post fake news.
    You're fake news.