Page 507 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 74074574975055065075085095175576071007 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,070 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Homophobe.

So Trump is the power top in this relationship?
    Yes.

Yes.

2. Default

I just want one Democrat, or one Never Trumper, JUST ONE, to tell me exactly what Putin has gotten from Trump?

The going theory is Trump is owned by Putin so you would think owning the president of the US would come with some huge benefits for Russia. But what are the benefits? What, Trump asked NATO, the organization that was created specifically to protect member nations against Russian aggression, that he wanted all members to spend more money on their military?

Trump questioned why Germany was buying so much energy from Russia?

What exactly has Putin received in return for owning Trump?

Speaking of Putin supposedly owning Trump, how did that come about and why? Trump, a multi billionaire enjoying fame and wealth well before Putin got into politics, was somehow bought by Putin...how and why again? Putin knew Trump would someday run for president and win so he made him a puppet decades ago?

Can anyone answer these simple questions? Anyone? Or is everyone going to just continue to tell me how "shaken" I should be because Trump gave a press conference?
    Why do you hate your country?

It's a good thing cwolff willed me into existence so that I can help keep people like you in check when he's not at his keyboard sticking up for minorities and freedom and loving America. Good for cwolff, bad for people like you who think you know things.
    Last edited by more cwolffs; 07-17-2018 at 01:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    I only wish there were more of me here on PC to check your bullshit.

The former chief spokesman for President Trump's personal legal team said early Tuesday that Trump should apologize for his controversial performance at his joint press conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin, saying he equated the U.S. to the "regime of a murderous kleptocrat."

Mark Corallo weighed in on Trump’s press conference in a retweet of a post agreeing with former Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.), who said Trump must “clarify his statements in Helsinki on our intelligence system and Putin.”
    “Clarify?” Corallo asked in response. “How about apologizing for equating in any way the United States of America and the regime of a murderous kleptocrat?”

All those flag waving, Dixie Chick hating patriots who have been so critical about Obama's "apology tour" need to get a grip on this. Trump went across the world to stand beside Putin and agree with him against our country and the men and women who work everyday in our security services. It's not metaphorical. He literally did this.

And the question is still out there: Why are we giving Russia such props? They're a little shit economy tied to the price per barrel of oil and run by a dictator with his merry band of oligarchs. They rank 30 something as a trade partner with the USA.

Why does trump insist on propping them up as equals on the world stage the way he did with North Korea yet he has no problem shitting on anyone in NATO or the EU? There is something obviously wrong here and even the die hard trump supporters are or should be asking themselves some serious questions.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Anyone watching trump speak? I'm seeing some updates on twitter. It sounds like he made a bigger shit show out of this than it was already.

Trump, reading from piece of paper, said he has "full faith and support" for U.S. intelligence agencies. "I accept our Intelligence Community's conclusion that Russia's meddling in the 2016 election took place." He THEN seems to have ad-libbed: "It could be other people also"
    https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1019295068119760896
    Last edited by cwolff; 07-17-2018 at 03:03 PM.

Anyone watching trump speak? I'm seeing some updates on twitter. It sounds like he made a bigger shit show out of this than it was already.

I just want one Democrat, or one Never Trumper, JUST ONE, to tell me exactly what Putin has gotten from Trump?

The going theory is Trump is owned by Putin so you would think owning the president of the US would come with some huge benefits for Russia. But what are the benefits? What, Trump asked NATO, the organization that was created specifically to protect member nations against Russian aggression, that he wanted all members to spend more money on their military?

Speaking of Putin supposedly owning Trump, how did that come about and why? Trump, a multi billionaire enjoying fame and wealth well before Putin got into politics, was somehow bought by Putin...how and why again? Putin knew Trump would someday run for president and win so he made him a puppet decades ago?

Can anyone answer these simple questions? Anyone? Or is everyone going to just continue to tell me how "shaken" I should be because Trump gave a press conference?

He's right. Democrats are also meddling in our elections.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

You'll never get an answer because they know what will happen if they answer any of those questions honestly.

They know they're full of shit, they'll just never admit to it.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-17-2018 at 03:45 PM.

NEWS: Rep. ROHRABACHER tells me he could be the lawmaker referenced in the Butina indicment.

Also, he says indictment is "stupid" and that it's the "deep state" trying to poison the U.S.-Russia relationship.
    https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/stat...99413624344578

No surprise here.

Rep. Mark Sanford (R-S.C.) is renewing his call for President Trump to release his tax returns after the president's controversial press conference with Russian leader Vladimir Putin this week.
    Sanford told The Washington Post’s Robert Costa on Tuesday that he doesn’t know if Putin has any compromising information on Trump, but said he wants more information about Trump’s finances in light of the president's comments while standing alongside Putin the previous day.
    This is good news, but it won't go anywhere. It'd take an act of congress to get trump to release his taxes and congress doesn't have it in them to cross trump.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/39...ollowing-putin