Page 40 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250901405401040 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Androidpk is now downplaying the FBI letting Hillary off the hook. You dating a far left liberal now or something?
    He’s been getting pegged by time4fun.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Something's not right here..

A lot of people who work in the White House regularly read my posts. This message is for them..

I've looked into this issue about Deutsche Bank. The President needs new lawyers. His current lawyers are dumb. You have dumb defense lawyers and a smart prosecutor. That's a bad combination. Take my word for it before it's too late.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    A lot of people who work in the White House regularly read my posts. This message is for them..

I've looked into this issue about Deutsche Bank. The President needs new lawyers. His current lawyers are dumb. You have dumb defense lawyers and a smart prosecutor. That's a bad combination. Take my word for it before it's too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    He’s been getting pegged by time4fun.
    Did he steal all her stuff too?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Did he steal all her stuff too?
    From what I hear, she keeps her collection of fun, fancy dildos heavily guarded.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    From what I hear, she keeps her collection of fun, fancy dildos heavily guarded.
    I bet she used them loudly and pissed pk off.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    I'm perfectly fine with these indictments going out. What pisses me off... is the blatant politicization of them. The relationships and links between the people so far brought up on charges, could just as easily be applied to about 183 other Democratic representatives or supporters. It could probably be applied to every single politician and lobbyist in Washington if you looked hard enough. Everyone ignores that fact though. I've always wanted those in power to be held accountable, but it should be everyone. So get to it special prosecutor. Don't be a pussy political hack that only takes time to find fault or potential abuse by only one group. Lastly.. every single charge so far has applied to individuals who were trying to profit personally. Makes sense.. that's what our asshole politicians do.. But it still has not proven one thing concerning deliberate "collusion" to affect the election. Everyone likes making that claim, but facts so far don't spell it out. Of course that won't matter to most people who are so blinded and have a hard time critically thinking. I hate all politicians currently. I just wish that people would get rid of their political ideologies and apply the law equally to everyone that we "allow" to "rule" over us. They're OUR employees... we're not supposed to be theirs.
    If you have evidence that 183 Democrats lied to the FBI, I'm sure as a former director of the FBI Mueller would love to hear it. For the record, he is a registered Republican and was appointed to that position by President George W. Bush.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Actually it's not looking good for Pence either. If Trump gets impeached Pence will be going down as well. We'd be getting President Ryan.
    On the other hand, what if impeachment proceedings drag on past the midterms and Democrats regain the House? Makes you wonder if the Republicans would be better off introducing impeachment proceedings of their own. My guess is it happens after the President sabotages the tax bill somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Wasn't that the whole point of this? That's more leftist narrative bullshit spoon fed to you from Blackmail News. Here is the actual letter from the actual Deputy Attorney General stating what Mueller's investigation is all about: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...el-Russia.html Notice b(i) there? It's all specifically about Russian collusion and Russian interference in general. The idea that he was charged with looking into obstruction of justice is 100% bullshit.
    Notice b(iii)?

28 CFR 600.4 - Jurisdiction.

"The jurisdiction of a Special Counsel shall be established by the Attorney General. The Special Counsel will be provided with a specific factual statement of the matter to be investigated. The jurisdiction of a Special Counsel shall also include the authority to investigate and prosecute federal crimes committed in the course of, and with intent to interfere with, the Special Counsel's investigation, such as perjury, obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence, and intimidation of witnesses; and to conduct appeals arising out of the matter being investigated and/or prosecuted."

Happy to help.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Blog Entries

Has this heated up yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Has this heated up yet?
    Hey now.. patience. It's only been going on for 13 months.

These things take time.

Michael Flynn was the 24th person to be National Security Advisor in US history.

He was the first to plead guilty to a felony.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.