Page 824 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 324724774814822823824825826834874924 ... LastLast
Results 8,231 to 8,240 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post

savage
    You're retarded.

2. Default

Journalists were kept away from a secret federal appeals court hearing on Friday in Washington, D.C., as officials sealed off an entire floor for arguments in a mysterious grand jury case which some believe could be related to the Special Counsel investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 elections.

The case – known officially as “In re: Grand Jury Subpoena” – has been sealed in its entirety when it comes to public records, as it moved from the district court to the appeals court level in recent months.

Reporters at the courthouse – which is just down the hill from the U.S. Capitol – at first tried to gather outside the courtroom where the secret arguments were going to take place, but then security officials sealed off the entire fifth floor of the building, making it nearly impossible to find out who was involved in the matter.
    Do you have a source for whatever this is? I haven't been able to find anything via Google.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Do you have a source for whatever this is? I haven't been able to find anything via Google.
    Your google fu is weak. Just look for DC court house sealed.

4. Default

Your google fu is weak. Just look for DC court house sealed.
    Well, copying and pasting stuff from your quote didn't work. I tried "secret federal appeals court" first, which came up with nothing, then In re: Grand Jury Subpoena, which came up with several dozen cases ranging from 1995 to now but nothing recent. That led me to believe that this "mysterious" and "secret" case is something that is really not all that out of the ordinary. Coupled with the fact that you are notoriously bad at fact checking your own sources, I decided to come back here and put the burden of proof on you instead of wasting more time.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 12-14-2018 at 01:37 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    The most severe punishment to man awaits him.

6. Default

Well, copying and pasting stuff from your quote didn't work. I tried "secret federal appeals court" first, which came up with nothing, then In re: Grand Jury Subpoena, which came up with several dozen cases ranging from 1995 to now but nothing recent. That led me to believe that this "mysterious" and "secret" case is something that is really not all that out of the ordinary. Coupled with the fact that you are notoriously bad at fact checking your own sources, I decided to come back here and put the burden of proof on you instead of wasting more time.
    learn2google

7. Default

learn2google
    Learn2citeyoursources rather than just posting quotes about mundane, common occurences spiced up with words like "mystery" and "secrets" like you're Giorgio Tsoukalos. He's even more credible than you at this point without citations.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 12-14-2018 at 01:53 PM.

I believe most of pk's "sources" for "news" come from the National Enquirer so you might start there. If no luck, move down the totem pole of "trusted" news sources until you get near the bottom to cnn then check there. A lot of pk's stuff is from their "butthurt liberal opinions and wishes" section. Maybe a mod can sticky this post for others who are wondering where he gets all his inaccurate crap. You're welcome.

9. Default

Learn2citeyoursources rather than just posting quotes about mundane, common occurences spiced up with words like "mystery" and "secrets" like you're Giorgio Tsoukalos. He's even more credible than you at this point without citations.
    Sealing off an entire court floor for a hearing is most certainly not a mundane, common occurrence. Stop being stupid just for the sake of being stupid.

10. Default

Sealing off an entire court floor for a hearing is most certainly not a mundane, common occurrence. Stop being stupid just for the sake of being stupid.
    Grand Jury hearings are always secret. Closing off the press from the area is not earth shattering. If we're making guesses about what it is though, I'd like to throw my hat in with the equally likely assumption as yours that this is about Hillary Clinton being indicted for improper email server upkeep.