Page 1090 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 905909901040108010881089109010911092110011401190 ... LastLast
Results 10,891 to 10,900 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Look at this hot take from Julian Zelizer who works for CNN:

Americans do not need the Mueller report to understand whether obstruction happened. Nor do they need any smoking gun tapes. Much of what happened took place in broad daylight. Unlike Nixon, @realDonaldTrump desensitizes the public by doing what he does right in front of them.
    It's amazing. For two years now we've been hearing how Mueller was going to arrest Trump and his entire family and now that the Mueller investigation is over with no arrests for Trump or his family the so called news is telling us Trump still committed a crime despite what the Mueller report says.

Unreal.

Right now Androidpk is in a holding pattern, using the laughable excuse of "Wait for the report to be released!!!!" As soon as that happens I have a feeling he'll resort to gobbling down the shit that people like Julian here is shoveling into his mouth.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Androidpk makes yet another comment implying he's in favor of the government seizing guns from law abiding citizens but will throw a bitch fit and talk about how many guns he owns if you point this out.
    Yeah I'm in complete favor of a complete government seizure of guns, that's why I keep saying I disagree with a gun ban. God damn you're stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    God damn my stupidity never ceases to amaze me.
    Yes.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Yeah I'm in complete favor of a complete government seizure of guns, that's why I keep saying I disagree with a gun ban. God damn you're stupidity never ceases to amaze me.
    See what I mean? Dance, puppet. Dance!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Look at this hot take from Julian Zelizer who works for CNN:

It's amazing. For two years now we've been hearing how Mueller was going to arrest Trump and his entire family and now that the Mueller investigation is over with no arrests for Trump or his family the so called news is telling us Trump still committed a crime despite what the Mueller report says.

Unreal.

Right now Androidpk is in a holding pattern, using the laughable excuse of "Wait for the report to be released!!!!" As soon as that happens I have a feeling he'll resort to gobbling down the shit that people like Julian here is shoveling into his mouth.
    Mueller has finished but the investigation isn't over - he's turning it over to different agencies from SDNY to DCAG. The grand jury hasn't been dismissed and there are still at least 2 cases that are pending for grand jury review (Andrew Miller and the foreign corporation that has been fighting Mueller's subpoena.) But yeah, continue spouting your usual bullshit and lame gaslighting attempts.
    Last edited by Androidpk; 03-24-2019 at 12:43 PM.

Mueller has finished but the investigation isn't over - he's turning it over to different agencies from SDNY to DCAG. The grand jury hasn't been dismissed and there are still at least 2 cases that are pending for grand jury review (Andrew Miller and the foreign corporation that has been fighting Mueller's subpoena.) But yeah, continue spouting your usual bullshit and lame gaslighting attempts.
    I didn't realize Androidpk had new marching orders already.

Androidpk2018: Mueller is going to arrest Trump and all of his criminal kids!!!
    Androidpk2019: LOL! Obviously Mueller isn't going to arrest Trump and his criminal kids, that was never the plan! LOL! Clearly SDNY and DCAG is going to arrest Trump and his criminal kids!

Come on, Androidpk. Surely just getting a job and paying your own bills is easier than making a fool out of yourself on the internet 24/7 and taking it up the ass by industrial sized dildos every night.

7. Default

Shifting goal post
    Deflection
    Slander
    Ad Hominem attacks

Only thing missing is a whataboutism.

Typical toxic tgo. Is anyone surprised?

I’ll be having beers with Trump, Edward Snowden as soon as Mueller’s report is done!!
    Oh wait.... he’s not getting arrested?! Damn my dreams are gone! I moved back to Russia for nothing!
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    I’ll be having beers with Trump, Edward Snowden as soon as Mueller’s report is done!!
    Oh wait.... he’s not getting arrested?! Damn my dreams are gone! I moved back to Russia for nothing!
    There are still 17 other investigations against Trump, you may still get your wish yet.

There are still 17 other investigations against Trump, you may still get your wish yet.
    Quoted for when nothing happens.