Page 501 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 4014514914995005015025035115516011001 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I'm just waiting for someone to explain what I should be "shaken" about. Why is expecting an answer so crazy?

Yeah, bad Trump for not being more mean to Putin. Bad Trump! Okay, now what?
    Try accepting that the guy you voted for is a Russian asset. There has to be a reason why trump refuses to say a negative thing about Russia/Putin, hold him accountable for the cyber crimes, and why trump stood in defense of putin rather than defending the country he swore an oath to.

I mean, Russia only has the GDP close to Texas... not like we need them for trade or they’re some robust economy.

Trump is owned by putin. Russians have been using trump and his family to launder money for years and trump got his money to restart his business from Russia.

Remember during the campaign when he said he had nothing to do with Russia? The guy had a deal for a trump tower is Moscow DURING the campaign. That’s not a secret.

Quote Originally Posted by peam View Post
    I honestly can't tell if you're that obtuse or if you're just trolling.
    PB, wrath, and neveragain are trolls.

I think Tgo is a decent guy, but he’s really caught up with his love for trump. For whatever reason.

He’s an awesome guy when it comes to GS.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    I'm a bad guy when it comes to GS?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Try accepting that the guy you voted for is a Russian asset.
    And there it is.

Trump is just a Russian spy. Trump Derangement Syndrome is real!

And there it is.

Not a secret that Russians have been using trump and his businesses to launder money for years.

Not a secret that trump got the money to kickstart his business in the 2000’s from Russia, when no American banks would touch him.

Not a secret that the dossier (which is more proven than disproven at this point) says putin has dirt on trump.

You gotta ask yourself why trump, on the world stage today, defended putin over the US today. You gotta wonder, Tgo.

You gotta ask yourself why trump, on the world stage today, defended putin over the US today. You gotta wonder, Tgo.
    The arrogant delusion that he could have never made such a mistake prevents this from happening.

And there it is.

Also, I’m not saying he’s a spy. I’m saying he’s OWNED by putin.

He attacks and criticizes everyone but putin. Why?

Russia has nothing to offer the US. Nada nada limonada.

Sasse is hitting on something that the right needs to reckon with. This a trump apology tour. Can't any of you at least criticize that?

“This is bizarre and flat-out wrong,” Sasse said of Trump’s comments in a statement released afterward. “The United States is not to blame. America wants a good relationship with the Russian people but Vladimir Putin and his thugs are responsible for Soviet-style aggression. When the president plays these moral equivalence games, he gives Putin a propaganda win he desperately needs.”
    https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...trump-presser/

PB, wrath, and neveragain are trolls.

I think Tgo is a decent guy, but he’s really caught up with his love for trump. For whatever reason.

I didn't even have high hopes for Trump and he certainly wasn't my top pick for the Republican OR Democrat candidate by a long shot. But I think he's done a lot of conservative like shit that I agree with since he's been in office. I don't agree with everything he does but I find myself defending him a lot not necessarily because I agree with him, but because a lot of Democrats just take things way too far.

Just like Melania wearing that dumb jacket. Democrats could have scored an easy win: "Does she not understand the optics? Talk about no class." Instead they were talking about how she doesn't like brown people, how the white supremacists have a supporter in the White House, how Trump and his administration are all bigoted assholes. All because Melania wore a jacket? Give me a break.

One thing Democrats have done is almost push me to the point of being pro life for the first time in my adult life. Democrats used to make a good argument about abortion; it's a medical procedure that should be between a woman and her doctor. Now you have people like Michelle Wolf saying "God bless abortions" and some Democrats talking about abortions all the way up until the minute before the baby is born and Democrats in general talking about a fetus like it's a virus and a parasite. It's disgusting. Anti-gun nuts say guns have more rights than women? A freaking bird egg literally does have more rights than a human fetus.

Also, I’m not saying he’s a spy. I’m saying he’s OWNED by putin.

He attacks and criticizes everyone but putin. Why?

Russia has nothing to offer the US. Nada nada limonada.
    A friendly relation with Russia has nothing to offer the US? Come on. The only other country that can destroy the entire planet 100 times over and it can't possibly be a good thing if we got along better with them?

Also he just recently whined at Germany for buying so much energy from Russia. How is that not also a criticism of Russia? If he was owned by Russia shouldn't he be encouraging more countries to buy shit from Russia?