Page 489 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 389439479487488489490491499539589989 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,890 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    This is worth a read and serious consideration regardless of ones political leanings.
    Do you honestly think anyone buys this "you should consider this regardless of political leanings!!!" line of yours on the PC anymore?

Why do you hate your country? Consider moving to Crimea, they need more Russians there to validate the invasion.
    when you post I picture this

Check out them soy fueled guns cwolff's sporting. It's almost as funny as the huffing and puffing at the end while doing his best to look super duper tough and mad.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-15-2018 at 01:43 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

3. Default

Gowdy suggested that Mr. Trump tell Putin: "If you really claim that you had nothing to do with it, then you should be as shocked as we were that your military being used to impact our election, tell us where your going to extradite those folks because an American grand jury indicted them for undermining our democracy."

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Gowdy suggested that Mr. Trump tell Putin: "If you really claim that you had nothing to do with it, then you should be as shocked as we were that your military being used to impact our election, tell us where your going to extradite those folks because an American grand jury indicted them for undermining our democracy."
    He could just have you subpoena their ip's from kranar.

cwolff: How dare Trump and other conservatives tell football players that it's disrespectful to vets and the flag to kneel for the anthem!
    Also cwolff: Trump and conservatives don't love their country! Only people who say white baby boomers should die love their country!

This is worth a view and serious consideration regardless of ones political leanings:

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Do you honestly think anyone buys this "you should consider this regardless of political leanings!!!" line of yours on the PC anymore?
    Oh tg you poor deflated little man. I'm not asking anyone to "buy" anything because it's a direct statement and it's telling you read words by Trey Gowdy. It's no sleight of hand or magic trick.

BTW: I've been seeing you type my name all over the threads lately. Looks like you can't get me off your mind. I'm flattered.

Oh tg you poor deflated little man. I'm not asking anyone to "buy" anything because it's a direct statement and it's telling you read words by Trey Gowdy. It's no sleight of hand or magic trick.

BTW: I've been seeing you type my name all over the threads lately. Looks like you can't get me off your mind. I'm flattered.
    It's true, I have a soft spot for dumbasses.

Also this is worth a view and serious consideration regardless of ones political leanings:

Blog Entries

I watched that interview this morning, it was not as powerful as you're making it out to be. Mostly it was a poor interview because the interviewer is terribly biased. It's important to keep in mind that this all happened under Democrat watch while the Democrats swore it was impossible to manipulate our election process. So much so that Democrats thumbed their noses at the mention of election meddling.

How many times do you and the alt-left need to be told why you lost, it has nothing to do with Russian boogeymen.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's true, I have a soft spot for dumbasses.

Also this is worth a view and serious consideration regardless of ones political leanings:

Good thing the #walkaway grassroots movement is literally another Russian propaganda scam.