Page 90 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 408088899091921001401905901090 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

The Democrats love how ignorant and blindly you swallow their shit.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I don't know what to make of this. Why would it be a secret?

New charges have been filed in Special Counsel Robert Mueller's criminal case against former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and aide Rick Gates, but the charges were put under seal by the court, obscuring the nature and import of the development.

The new charging document filed in federal court in Washington could be a superseding indictment, adding new charges or even new defendants to the charges filed last October, accusing Manafort and Gates of money laundering and failing to register as foreign agents for their work related to Ukraine, among other crimes.

There was no immediate indication of new charges in the court's online docket, but a public, paper docket book kept in the clerk's office at U.S. District Court in Washington contained an entry showing sealed charges filed recently under the docket number for the Manafort-Gates case. The entry was undated but the sequence suggests the charges were filed Friday or later.

More...

These guys just keep getting loaded up don't they. I wonder of they keep lying and getting caught

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    These guys just keep getting loaded up don't they. I wonder of they keep lying and getting caught
    lol @ your rep

...and lol @ your impotent grey rep you left.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    ...and lol @ your impotent grey rep you left.
    I don't do rep

7. Default

Facebook (to congress, media): none of these (Russian) ads changed anyone's mind. Nothing to see here.

Also Facebook (to investors, advertisers): for just a few dollars you can show ads that will change the behavior of our users, and those dollars fund our entire business

Ya that was a dumb ass statement from their vp of ad sales. Most of what the Russians did was free

9. Default

Federal investigators are probing whether former Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort promised a Chicago banker a job in the Trump White House in return for $16 million in home loans, two people with direct knowledge of the matter told NBC News.

Manafort received three separate loans in December 2016 and January 2017 from Federal Savings Bank for homes in New York City, Virginia and the Hamptons.

The banker, Stephen Calk, president of the Federal Savings Bank, was announced as a member of candidate Trump's Council of Economic Advisers in August 2016.

No one cares.