Page 152 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 521021421501511521531541622022526521152 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Graham is still standing up to Trump.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Sunday said he believes the Senate Judiciary Committee should hold a hearing on the firing of former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe.

“I think we owe it to the average American to have a hearing in the judiciary committee where Attorney General Sessions comes forward with whatever documentation he has about the firing, and give Mr. McCabe the chance to defend himself,” Graham, a member of the panel, said on CNN’s “State of the Union."

“I believe when it comes to this issue we need as much transparency as possible to make sure it wasn’t politically motivated,” he added.
    So a "never Trumper" doesn't like Trump.

I'm literally shocked. SHOCKED!

2. Default

So now we know why he's been ranting like a scared little bitch.
    I'm not sure. People ask...why doesn't Trump act like he's innocent...and I believe the answer is that he considers the very existence of the investigation to be a blow to his ego. So even if Trump has no knowledge of collusion (and I don't have an opinion on this either way), he is going to act badly.

It will be interesting to see how this interview request plays out. If Trump refuses to be interviewed, calls for impeachment are likely to gain steam. And if he fires Mueller, things will hit the fan very quickly.
    Last edited by Candor; 03-18-2018 at 05:42 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    I'm not sure. People ask...why doesn't Trump act like he's innocent...and I believe the answer is that he considers the very existence of the investigation to be a blow to his ego. So even if Trump has no knowledge of collusion (and I don't have an opinion on this either way), he is going to act badly.

It will be interesting to see how this interview request plays out. If Trump refuses to be interviewed, calls for impeachment are likely to gain steam. And if he fires Mueller, things will hit the fan very quickly.
    Guilt or innocence aside this just shows that he is simply unfit to be POTUS.

4. Default

You're retarded.

Regardless of your elitist and narcissistic opinion, Trump has passed all the required tests to be President. He is 35 yrs old or older, a Natural Born Citizen, a resident within the United States for 14 years or more and the one that you can't stand, he got elected by the Electoral College. While he may do things you don't like and I know he does things I don't like, he is qualified to be the POTUS. Your insistence otherwise simply speaks to your elitism and failure in school civics class.

Oooooo, a RINO Never Trumper supports Mueller. Big surprise. Just because something is popular does not make it moral, ethical or correct.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Are the bombs going to provide some proof to the actual Russian collusion or are we all now on the same page that that narrative was fabricated?
    We are all on the same page that you fabricated a narrative about Russia collusion, yes.

Well, strictly speaking that you guilelessly regurgitated a fabricated narrative about Russia collusion, but same difference.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Regardless of your elitist and narcissistic opinion, Trump has passed all the required tests to be President. He is 35 yrs old or older, a Natural Born Citizen, a resident within the United States for 14 years or more and the one that you can't stand, he got elected by the Electoral College. While he may do things you don't like and I know he does things I don't like, he is qualified to be the POTUS. Your insistence otherwise simply speaks to your elitism and failure in school civics class.
    My elitism???? And failure in school civics class??? I'm a government major and have passed all my gvt courses.

My elitism???? And failure in school civics class??? I'm a government major and have passed all my gvt courses.
    DUDE! You can tout your supposed education from here to Uganda, the fact is you posted a bullshit statement about qualifications to be the POTUS and I called you on it. You said bullshit, I demonstrated that what you said was bullshit, now shut the fuck up and stop spewing bullshit.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

You're winning when they freak out like this. The trumpanzees are feeling some anxiety.