Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Political pundits you like from the other political party/side

Default Political pundits you like/respect from the other political side

I absolutely love Ben Shapiro and Matt Walsh.
    Last edited by Solkern; 12-04-2023 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Cause I have a small dick
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Blog Entries

I can't really think of any left leaning political pundits that I respect. There are some right leaning Pundits I despise but I do like and respect.

Steve Deace.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Funny you mentioned Ben, who I don't respect and this is why:

https://youtube.com/shorts/Dre6d5anQ...o5Dwpx15GAphYF

The irony is so thick that you can cut it with a dreidel.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    I absolutely love Ben Shapiro and Matt Walsh.
    Which Matt Walsh are you talking about this time?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Funny you mentioned Ben, who I don't respect and this is why:

https://youtube.com/shorts/Dre6d5anQ...o5Dwpx15GAphYF

The irony is so thick that you can cut it with a dreidel.
    I don't get it. You don't believe that today's youth is soft?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I don't get it. You don't believe that today's youth is soft?
    I don't believe they won't join the military because they are either "smoking pot, mentally ill or wildly out of shape". I believe it's because of the past 20+ years and these kids aren't fucking retarded.

The irony is, Ben couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag, never served in the military (nor has Dana White) and he sits in his studio while Israel is at war.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

I don't believe they won't join the military because they are either "smoking pot, mentally ill or wildly out of shape". I believe it's because of the past 20+ years and these kids aren't fucking retarded.

The irony is, Ben couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag, never served in the military (nor has Dana White) and he sits in his studio while Israel is at war.
    It’s a combination of having both a soft privileged youth and military service doesn’t have the same appeal that it used to.

A big motivator for military service is the GI bill & free college education, but what good is that when we have liberal politicians promising student loan forgiveness & young adults coming to the realization that higher education does not automatically earn them a high paying career?

Also, every generation after the Greatest has been increasingly more soft. Patriotism is dead. Nobody wants to serve and possibly die for a country that they were taught to hate.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 12-05-2023 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Which Matt Walsh are you talking about this time?
    Damn. You beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    It’s a combination of having both a soft privileged youth and military service doesn’t have the same appeal that it used to.

A big motivator for military service is the GI bill & free college education, but what good is that when we have liberal politicians promising student loan forgiveness & young adults coming to the realization that higher education does not automatically earn them a high paying career?

Also, every generation after the Greatest has been increasingly more soft. Patriotism is dead. Nobody wants to serve and possibly die for a country that they were taught to hate.
    “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.
    My boys just turned 1. For their birthday I got them their first pair of Randy Savage edition Pit Vipers. For Christmas, Santa is bringing them Rambo knives & free weights. They’re going to MAGA the fuck out of our country.