Page 782 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 282682732772780781782783784792832882 ... LastLast
Results 7,811 to 7,820 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

^ Greatest post ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Holy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    If you can quote the post from today that provides all this context you claim to have offered, I will formally apologize to you.

Otherwise, none of what you're saying changes the fact that:

- You said that you only have one account, with no "...that I post in politics with!" or "...that I remember my login for!" context accompanying it.

- You have more than one account

- You're notorious for being delusional and full of shit and moving goal posts and doubling down on your ultra retardedness.

But like I said, quote/link the post from today where you provided all this context and I'll be happy to apologize.

This also isn't a win/lose situation. It's
    All the context is in the first post you replied to: "Oh, joy. The seventh (or is it eighth?) person a hysterical conservative has incorrectly accused me of being now? Once again, Kranar has full permission to confirm this is my only account."

One could read that mean either "this is the only account I use" or "Ashliana is claiming that he literally has access to only one account." Given the context that you know at one point I used the other account, as do the other frequent posters on the folder, and the people participating in this conversation, which do you think is more likely? Ding, ding, ding, ding!

So, like I said, you've resorted to being deliberately intellectually disingenuous or you're, in actuality, retarded as shit. Take your pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Anybody who takes Corsi -- featured author of kook conspiracy articles in WorldNetDaily, former manager at InfoWars and 9/11 truther -- at his word is an absolute moron.
    It's funny, you far left mongoloids have been saying pretty much this exact same thing about each and every person who was associated with Trump or his campaign...until that is Mueller threatened any of them with perjury or another crime and they took a plea deal and suddenly they are the most honest person to have ever lived.

5. Default

I consider myself to have one account. But in technical legal terms, I have two. I barely used this other account and haven't posted in it for well over a decade. I have lost the password and the email address I used to create the other account was deleted years ago. So I have no access to the other account.

So if I were to say "I have one account" and someone else were to accuse me of lying and having two accounts, I would laugh at that person.

All the context is in the first post you replied to: "Oh, joy. The seventh (or is it eighth?) person a hysterical conservative has incorrectly accused me of being now? Once again, Kranar has full permission to confirm this is my only account."

One could read that mean either "this is the only account I use" or "Ashliana is claiming that he literally has access to only one account." Given the context that you know at one point I used the other account, as do the other frequent posters on the folder, and the people participating in this conversation, which do you think is more likely? Ding, ding, ding, ding!

So, like I said, you've resorted to being deliberately intellectually disingenuous or you're, in actuality, retarded as shit. Take your pick.
    That’s some fucking crazy woman logic there. You must be proud of yourself to have reached such a level of tardness, especially given your history of being delusional and full of shit.

Also since I forgot to ask earlier...

You might want to work on that reading comprehension. And beeteedubs, I never claimed that the second account accidentally agreed with myself. The only "accident" was replying with the wrong account, which is how I was found out. How else do you imagine that happened? Perhaps if you're going to desperately cling to decade-old forum drama, you should get the basic elements right. You might want to lay off the oxycontin for a few days, let your brain catch up
    Which account did you mean to reply with when this happened?

You basically just said you meant to agree with Kierphe as Kierphe, but accidentally agreed with yourself as Ashliana instead.

Both make you a jackass.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    I consider myself to have one account. But in technical legal terms, I have two. I barely used this other account and haven't posted in it for well over a decade. I have lost the password and the email address I used to create the other account was deleted years ago. So I have no access to the other account.

So if I were to say "I have one account" and someone else were to accuse me of lying and having two accounts, I would laugh at that person.
    Have you ever been caught agreeing with yourself on an alt account and/or have a history of being delusional and full of shit though?

This is all aside from the fact that Kranar can fix any “I don’t have that email anymore and I forgot my password!” issues within minutes anyway.

Hey Ashliana, maybe when you ask Kranar to confirm that you only have one account, you could also ask him to fix the login issues for your second account. Sounds like a swell plan, no?
    Last edited by Methais; 12-04-2018 at 06:16 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    ^ Greatest post ever.
    EVER

Blog Entries

OOF

I knew someone had that screenshotted. Even scrubbing post history can't save you.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Tripling down still doesn't change reality. Much to your obvious dismay, the screeds that exposed you as mentally ill weren't just you calling someone "a faggot." As a 50 year old man, you spent countless hours over the course of more than a decade sending other men angry, sexualized fantasies full of your trademarked impotent rage.

You are a complete sociopath. You badly need psychiatric care.

You might have deluded yourself -- like Trump, whom you voted for constantly does -- that blindly insisting you didn't do something that everybody can pull up and view the record of somehow didn't happen, but unfortunately for both you and Trump, you don't have the power to magically warp reality to suit your delusions.
    You keep saying the same thing over and over and over again. Why not just copy/paste your stupidity?

You actually believe I was somehow hitting on you.. that's as fucking hilarious as the first day you tried to pass that off as reality.

Dude.. you can't get a date in real life.. stick to catfishing over the Internet. It's literally the only way someone would ever consider it.

Or go pay for it.

You might want to work on that reading comprehension. And beeteedubs, I never claimed that the second account accidentally agreed with myself. The only "accident" was replying with the wrong account, which is how I was found out. How else do you imagine that happened? Perhaps if you're going to desperately cling to decade-old forum drama, you should get the basic elements right. You might want to lay off the oxycontin for a few days, let your brain catch up.
    Here's the stupidity excuse rearing up it's ugly head once again.

Let's get this "straight" once and for all. Your excuse is: You accidentally logged into the wrong account to quote your other account? So.. you really wanted to log into Kiephre account to quote a post from Kiephre saying you agreed with Kiephre?

I would say you could come up with a better excuse.. one that could actually make sense... but let's be honest: You're a fucking retard.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I KNEW someone would save this! I searched the forums and only found a tiny one.

THANK YOU METHAIS! It would be ashamed to have this level of epic fucking failure to be lost for future generations.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.