Page 918 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 4188188689089169179189199209289681018 ... LastLast
Results 9,171 to 9,180 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    It wasn't. It was from people who have been working with them. That's a big difference.

Also, that point was undercut by the Manafort polling data info.
    You can go argue with Jonathon Karl about his sources. I don't give a fuck. This came out AFTER the Manafort stuff anyways.

But hey, this anonymous source isn't saying something you want to hear, so fuck him right?
    Last edited by Gelston; 01-17-2019 at 01:57 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Outlets like ABC, WaPo, NYT, NBC, etc. don't publish stories on a single anonymous source except in extraordinary circumstances (and they typically make it very clear).
    You can’t possibly be serious with this.. can you!?

Anonymous sources from non-reputable publications should generally be assumed to be false. It's not that they are always false, but there isn't the same guarantee of journalistic standard, and they often abuse the "anonymous source" concept to proliferate fake news.
    Translation: only believe anonymous sources from the far left publications.

I smell a title rematch in your very near future.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Translation: only believe anonymous sources from the far left publications.
    CNN isn't a far-left publication. They're centrist. But you link shit from Breitbart, the hardest-right news source on the internet. Are you actually this retarded?

4. Default

CNN are about as Centrist Dem as they come. That is to say, they're awful. That hack Chris Cilizza specifically should be shot out of a cannon.

5. Default

Having said all of that- I would say take any story about what Mueller's team is going to say/do with an entire ocean of salt. Mueller's team has been airtight.
    As long as we apply this standard to any story, whether the info appears to help or hurt Trump and his team, I accept your statement.

I have been saying for months that I want to wait and see what comes out of this investigation before I decide for myself what did or didn't happen.
    Last edited by Candor; 01-17-2019 at 02:17 PM.

Default Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    CNN isn't a far-left publication. They're centrist.
    Just posting really stupid things like this won’t get you a title shit. You’re lazy like another known thief here and we only allow title shots to people who put forth an effort. I’m enjoying your meltdown though.. please continue.

But you link shit from Breitbart, the hardest-right news source on the internet. Are you actually this retarded?
    Feel free to link a post of mine containing a Breitbart link.

Are you actually this intellectually lazy?
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 01-17-2019 at 02:18 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    I have been saying for months that I want to wait and see what comes out of this investigation before I decide for myself what did or didn't happen.
    It feels strange, sharing something with Candor.

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    CNN are about as Centrist Dem as they come. That is to say, they're awful. That hack Chris Cilizza specifically should be shot out of a cannon.
    I don’t even think they are centrist dem anymore. They used to be when they reported the news.. now it’s all an opinion network.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Just posting really stupid things like this won’t get you a title shit. You’re lazy like another known thief here and we only allow title shots to people who put forth an effort. I’m enjoying your meltdown though.. please continue.

Feel free to link a post of mine containing a Breitbart link.

Are you actually this intellectually lazy?
    Astray, the pedophile demonstrated that the burden of proof lie with the accused, not the accuser, so why don't you prove that you didn't post any Breitbart links, instead?

I don’t even think they are centrist dem anymore. They used to be when they reported the news.. now it’s all an opinion network.
    And what is Fox News to you, Parkbandit?