Page 375 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 275325365373374375376377385425475875 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    See what I mean.
    Just answer the question, pussy.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    You didn't ask a question. I know you think you did and you think you're really clever, setting a trap so you can Pop out and be like AHHA! I got you!...but no, you didn't ask a real question. Take that shit back to grade school.

Blog Entries

You didn't ask a question. I know you think you did and you think you're really clever, setting a trap so you can Pop out and be like AHHA! I got you!...but no, you didn't ask a real question. Take that shit back to grade school.
    Just answer the question.

It's obviously a question that you know you can't answer because your position is based in racism. Do I need to post the video once again where black people think it's racist that you idiots make these retarded assumptions?

Too late. Face it, you're a racist.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 05-08-2018 at 11:50 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

“They are citing spurious national security concerns to evade congressional oversight while leaking information to The Washington Post ostensibly about classified meetings,” he said in a statement to The Post. “Congress has a right and a duty to get this information and we will succeed in getting this information, regardless of whatever fantastic stories the DOJ and FBI spin to the Post.”
    Several administration officials said they fear Trump may reverse course and support Nunes's argument.
    Nunes is trying to get his hands on more classified material and DOJ doesn't want to set this precedent. If Nunes gets it, then it will leak and people might get killed. We burn another intelligence source and further alienate our allies. I hope he pays a price for all this meddling when it's all said and done.

In other news trump was incapable of answering 2 questions w/in 4 hours during a mock interview that his legal beagles set up. He's too loquacious. He really should get a meeting with Mueller. He can spend hours upon hours speaking in circles.

President Trump’s preparations for a potential interview with Special Counsel have not exactly been going smoothly, according to a Monday Wall Street report, which detailed the difficulty the President had making it through a mock interview:

In an informal, four-hour practice session, Mr. Trump’s lawyers were only able to walk him through two questions, given the frequent interruptions on national-security matters along with Mr. Trump’s loquaciousness, one person familiar with the matter said.

Trump’s lawyers have set a May 17 deadline — the one-year anniversary of Mueller’s appointment — to decide whether the President should sit down for questioning by the special counsel, the Journal reported. If Trump decides not to grant Mueller a voluntary interview, it could prompt the special counsel to subpoena him, escalating a legal battle.

Sally Yates testified before congress 1 year ago. If only trump had taken some advice and not hired Flynn and then fired him and comey none of this investigation would have happened. It's been less than a year and dozens of indictments, 4 convictions and this thing is still ramping up.

1. Flynn lied about Russia, and it opened him up to potential blackmail from Russia
    2. What (or whether) the White House did anything with this information is unclear
    3. Republicans are almost single-handedly focused on HOW we know Flynn talked with the Russian ambassador
    4. Republicans are also really mad at Yates for not defending Trump's travel ban
    5. Democrats are pretty sure there's more to the Trump-Russia story than Flynn
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.f073412ae477
    Also one year ago:

President Donald Trump weighed firing his FBI director for more than a week. When he finally pulled the trigger Tuesday afternoon, he didn’t call James Comey. He sent his longtime private security guard to deliver the termination letter in a manila folder to FBI headquarters.
    He had grown enraged by the Russia investigation, two advisers said, frustrated by his inability to control the mushrooming narrative around Russia. He repeatedly asked aides why the Russia investigation wouldn’t disappear and demanded they speak out for him. He would sometimes scream at television clips about the probe, one adviser said.

Trump’s firing of the high-profile FBI director on the 110th day after the president took office marked another sudden turn for an administration that has fired its acting attorney general, national security adviser and now its FBI director, whom Trump had praised until recent weeks and even blew a kiss to during a January appearance.
    The news stunned Comey, who saw news of his dismissal on TV while speaking inside the FBI office in Los Angeles. It startled all but the uppermost ring of White House advisers, who said grumbling about Comey hadn’t dominated their own morning senior staff meetings. Other top officials learned just before it happened and were unaware Trump was considering firing Comey. “Nobody really knew,” one senior White House official said. “Our phones all buzzed and people said, ‘What?’

May 10, 2017
    WASHINGTON — Days before he was fired as F.B.I. director, James B. Comey asked the Justice Department for more prosecutors and other personnel to accelerate the bureau’s investigation into Russia’s interference in the presidential election.
    It was the first clear-cut evidence that Mr. Comey believed the bureau needed more resources to handle a sprawling and highly politicized counterintelligence investigation.
    Last edited by cwolff; 05-09-2018 at 05:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Retardation in action folks. Please don't stare, it's not his fault. Move along, nothing to see here.
    This is correct.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Trump is prez now in case you didn't know, which means it is his responsibility now and he's done jack shit to safeguard the election system. Keep crying about Obama and Hillary though.
    Why would he safeguard it when the people attacking it are the ones who helped get him elected?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Why would he safeguard it when the people attacking it are the ones who helped get him elected?
    So basically you're going to continue to live a lie even after there has been no proof of Russia/Trump collusion?

I guess whatever it takes to make you feel better.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Obama was in charge Rocktard. You didn't know that? Now trump is in charge. But he benefited so you blame Obama. It's so cliché. You need to be de programmed.

Shut the fuck up retards.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-09-2018 at 08:34 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

We try, voter ID for instance and you idiots come unfucking glued at the mentioning of such racist laws.
    Nope. Voter ID ain't trying. Hell, it's the opposite of trying. You want to keep americans from voting when you should care about protecting our voting.
    Why, do you believe black people are too stupid to find the DMV? Do we really need to, yet again, prove just how racist you are with this false narrative?
    Here we see that thread of bitterness continuing. You guys are so fragile. Hypersensitive to racial issues, feminism and anything else that upsets the status quo. It's always on your mind and that comes pouring out through your keyboard.
    Or you could just answer the fucking questions instead of the "you're a............................................". Just answer the question. Are black people too stupid to obtain a photo ID?
    See what I mean.
    Just answer the question.

It's obviously a question that you know you can't answer because your position is based in racism. Do I need to post the video once again where black people think it's racist that you idiots make these retarded assumptions?

Too late. Face it, you're a racist.
    Nunes is trying to get his hands on more classified material and DOJ doesn't want to set this precedent...
    Look how incredibly stupid and full of shit straponwolff is.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible