Page 107 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 757971051061071081091171572076071107 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

1. Default

Trump STILL hasn't said anything about Russia other than to blame Obama! At what point does this become dereliction of duty in the legal sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I'm sorry, but that is a fucking stupid ass reason. I don't feel like difficulties so I'm going to roll over and let them take what they want. I don't agree there was collusion but that train of thought is fucking bitch ass defeatist. They definitely did fuck with our election, hell, they are continuing to fuck with us now.
    There was definite collusion. Beyond doubt they colluded. The only question is if it can be turned into criminal convictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheisia View Post
    The thing I don't get- why are so many people okay with the fact that the President of the United States repeatedly lied to the American people about the fact that the Russians interfered with our election? He's been going out of his way to keep the country from defending itself.

That seems like the absolute most basic responsibility of a President. There's no reasonable excuse for failing to meet that responsibility.

Only two people have denied Russian election meddling: Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump.
    Because he is a traitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Trump STILL hasn't said anything about Russia other than to blame Obama! At what point does this become dereliction of duty in the legal sense.
    Because he is a traitor.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I'm sorry, but that is a fucking stupid ass reason. I don't feel like difficulties so I'm going to roll over and let them take what they want. I don't agree there was collusion but that train of thought is fucking bitch ass defeatist. They definitely did fuck with our election, hell, they are continuing to fuck with us now.
    What am I as an American citizen "rolling over" to? Considering we already have a 16 year old war we can't get out of for some fucking reason, a heroin epidemic in our backyard, kids fucking shooting each other.......somehow I find it hard to think the Ukraine is better off listening to the US at the moment.

But it bothers me little that you want to continue with the Russia bad US good, spy vs. spy bullshit, but it's a pretty fucking stupid reason to continue living in the past.

If we can't do what it takes to beat a bunch of rag heads in 15 years what makes you think it would fair any better against an enemy most people don't hate enough to sacrifice their sons and daughters for?
    Last edited by Neveragain; 02-25-2018 at 06:36 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Of course we can't get out of it. The mother fuckers who lied to get us into Iraq should be put on trial.You break it you bought it. Ring any bells?

All those raging Beghazi fake patriots should march on washington and demand action against the leadership that pulled the rug out from under the U.S. mission in Afghanistan to start a war in Iraq.

That won't happen of course. They don't really give any fucks about the country.

If you gave a shit you'd quit supporting trump here and start supporting your country as we face the greatest threat to our nations continued existence since the civil war. If republicans do half ass OK in the midterms the USA as we've known it will end.
    Last edited by cwolff; 02-25-2018 at 06:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    There was definite collusion. Beyond doubt they colluded. The only question is if it can be turned into criminal convictions.

Because he is a traitor. ,

Because he is a traitor.
    You're mega retarded.

Hello fine American sheep! We are proud to admit that your supreme leader "Doland the retard Drumpf" did not directly collude with us. Instead, we used amazingly transparently corrupt people who anyone with half a brain could identify as being in bed with anyone who was willing to provide a means for them to get an edge in business or life, regardless of their convictions or political position, nationality or any other potentially conflicting issues.

One may be asking of themselves, is Supreme leader retarded? If I were to hang with slavs and squat in the street smoking the cigarrete (smooth American flavor!) and the polizi were to stop by and say "Hey you, why you hang with these slavs who have history of stealing and beating and being a slav" should I say "I am not a slav, though I live like the slav, eat with the slav and dress like the slav?"

Is good American riddle!

I do not have the kids of Trump.

Blog Entries

The thing I don't get- why are so many people okay with the fact that the President of the United States repeatedly lied to the American people about the fact that the Russians interfered with our election? He's been going out of his way to keep the country from defending itself.

That seems like the absolute most basic responsibility of a President. There's no reasonable excuse for failing to meet that responsibility.

Only two people have denied Russian election meddling: Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump.
    Trump tried to tell us that there was something wrong with the election process long before he was elected, you and your fellow Democrats insisted everything was peachy (even though now they are saying they "knew" something was wrong in 2016). Seems to us hayseeds ya'll thought God King Trump was talking about Mexicans and not Russians, but it was perfectly acceptable if it was the Mexicans tampering with our election.

/reported for racism and treason!
    Last edited by Neveragain; 02-25-2018 at 10:38 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Russian "interfering" with our elections is a far cry from President Trump colluding with Russia to win the election.

Like night and day difference.

So, I imagine when President Obama stated "If you want to keep your insurance, you can!" and knew he was lying when he said it.. you let us all know about how disappointed you were in our President...

I looked back.. didn't see such a post from you. Weird how your moral compass wasn't working back then. Did you somehow get it fixed in November 2016?

Do you even know the difference between "meddling" and "collusion".. because it sounds like you are very confused with the terms.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Trump tried to tell us that there was something wrong with the election process long before he was elected, you and your fellow Democrats insisted everything was peachy (even though now they are saying they "knew" something was wrong in 2016). Seems to us hayseeds ya'll thought God King Trump was talking about Mexicans and not Russians, but it was perfectly acceptable if it was the Mexicans tampering with our election.

/reported for racism and treason!
    Negatory. Trump fully expected to lose and was in it to spin it. He loses, gets billions in free adverts, and goes back to being a Twitter troll.

His rigging claims relate to this directly. He was setting up his loss with a frame that lets him not have to admit defeat. Specifically he was saying that the deep state/Clinton/Obama/establishment forces were conspiring against him.

He never warned us that Russia was meddling, even while colluding with Russia.