Thread: Eblade and arrows

1. Default Eblade and arrows

I've got an archer mage. Wiki says a +5 enchant arrows is e-bladeable at 25 ranks in a lore. Do they take into account the +5 master fletched arrows? I thought the innate bonuses were ignored or am I wrong?

From the wiki...

Elemental Blade may be cast on master-fletched arrows (which have an innate +5 bonus above the material's bonus), and invar-based items (innate +2 bonus) at the base version of the spell.

https://gswiki.play.net/Elemental_Blade_(411)

3. Default

Yes, I've read that. Now I've got master fletched arrows with a +5 enchant and can't eblade them. Maybe I worded the question wrong. Is the innate bonus taken into account along with the wood's bonus when e-blading as far as lore reqs go?
    Last edited by Crash187; 07-15-2017 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash187 View Post
    Yes, I've read that. Now I've got master fletched arrows with a +5 enchant and can't eblade them. Maybe I worded the question wrong. Is the innate bonus taken into account along with the wood's bonus when e-blading as far as lore reqs go?
    Master fletching is only special when it's alone. If you combine master fletching with any other type of bonus, such as special wood, then it pretty much becomes a plain version of the combined enchant. So master fletched arrows on +5 wood are mechanically identical to 2x arrows.