Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones Season 7

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Amazingness

The Night King can't make it down there! Too far south and it means Winterfell (again!) and most of the continent is destroyed/undead.

The last stand/victory is likely at Winterfell.

Though it would be great to see Cersei lose it at undead children they should be all be ash after she melted the Sept. Joffrey and the other one anyway. They had a scene about it too and burning him like his brother.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roblar View Post
    The Night King can't make it down there! Too far south and it means Winterfell (again!) and most of the continent is destroyed/undead.

The last stand/victory is likely at Winterfell.

Though it would be great to see Cersei lose it at undead children they should be all be ash after she melted the Sept. Joffrey and the other one anyway. They had a scene about it too and burning him like his brother.
    Roblar: Destroyer of Dreams
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Ha, I like it.

I would be down with Hodor, Summer, Benjen.

There's nothing saying one of the White Walkers can't go solo and push into the kingdoms ahead of the army! Think of the havoc one of them could wreak just with all of the crypts and graveyards that would have to be within 10 or 15 miles around King's Landing. Plus all of the bodies at the bottom of the Blackwater.

I was going to destroy another dream - bodies at the bottom of Blackwater! They don't swim/hate water.

But then I remembered the unexplained how the fuck did they swim down to put massive chains around the downed dragon?

But the episode was too awesome to quibble!

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    There's nothing saying one of the White Walkers can't go solo and push into the kingdoms ahead of the army! Think of the havoc one of them could wreak just with all of the crypts and graveyards that would have to be within 10 or 15 miles around King's Landing.
    But yes to this, it would be great. And the WWs have led their own forces or led raids, like last episode and the very first pilot.
    Last edited by Roblar; 08-24-2017 at 11:30 PM.

Yeah, I just don't get the water thing. Maybe it's just that skeletons can't get enough resistance with strokes for much propulsion? I'd think if nothing else they would be perfectly capable of dragging themselves along the bottom of whatever body of water.

There's nothing saying one of the White Walkers can't go solo and push into the kingdoms ahead of the army! Think of the havoc one of them could wreak just with all of the crypts and graveyards that would have to be within 10 or 15 miles around King's Landing. Plus all of the bodies at the bottom of the Blackwater.
    But yes to this, it would be great. And the WWs have led their own forces or led raids, like last episode and the very first pilot.
    Well. They do have a spiffy new dragon they're going to want to show off.

Quote Originally Posted by Roblar View Post
    I was going to destroy another dream - bodies at the bottom of Blackwater! They don't swim/hate water.

But then I remembered the unexplained how the fuck did they swim down to put massive chains around the downed dragon?

But the episode was too awesome to quibble!
    Yeah, I just don't get the water thing. Maybe it's just that skeletons can't get enough resistance with strokes for much propulsion? I'd think if nothing else they would be perfectly capable of dragging themselves along the bottom of whatever body of water.
    Swim? You don't have to swim to get to the bottom of a body of water when you're a dehydrated husk/skeleton and/or carrying weapons, armor, or a huge fucking chain. Oh hey... a chain! Drop chain, pull self to bottom, win. Of all the mysteries of the world, this isn't one of'em.
    Last edited by subzero; 08-25-2017 at 06:35 PM.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Of all the mysteries of the world, this isn't one of'em.
    The mystery is why they keep stopping at the edge of water like it's a mystical barrier to them instead of just swarming through.