Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones Season 7

Quote Originally Posted by Kronius View Post
    Is Elaria dead yet? Where is Yara?
    Cersei basically wants her to rot away in the dungeon next to her should-be-starting-to-decay-now daughter, so she should still be chained up in the dungeon. Yara, I believe, was last seen being led away in chains by Euron and/or his cronies as he left the throne room. We don't know exactly what he has planned for her, but the result should be her death.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    According to the actress that plays Elaria she will no longer be appearing on the show. So I guess that answers that question as well as the one about Tyene. LAAAAME
    Yeah, because it's unknown for GoT actors to lie about plots and character arcs...
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Yeah, because it's unknown for GoT actors to lie about plots and character arcs...
    Is it? I'm just relaying what she said in an interview.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Is it? I'm just relaying what she said in an interview.
    Kit Harington lied about his return to the series after Jon Snow was stabbed to death, as did most of the other actors when they were asked about him in interviews. Aside from that I think the actors mostly just keep things really vague when asked for spoilers although the actor who played Ramsey Bolton lied about his character's death as well. Gotta take it all with a grain of salt was my point.

Also, I really want to see an undead Hodor as well as an undead Summer. I mean, he didn't get burned after all.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Using the animated corpses of loved ones as a mindfuck HAS to be high on the list of strategies, like using the pack of little kid zombies in Hardhome. Jojen could show up again too.

I'm hoping we have the Night King stand outside of Winterfell and do his dramatic arm raising and then the skeletons of past rulers come bursting out of the crypts.

Blog Entries

Makes me wish that Ned still had his head.

I just realized that it's possible to see Joffrey get killed again.

I would like that.

Blog Entries

hahaha

Blog Entries

Someone really needs to make that happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    I just realized that it's possible to see Joffrey get killed again.

I would like that.
    Ramsay as well, depending on digested he wound up being.