Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones Season 7

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kronius View Post
    I read somewhere that the direwolves CGI was even more costly than the Dragons which is why they're not heavily featured, or something to that effect.
    I've read that too but come on, with the huge popularity of GoT does anyone really believe that HBO would stint on CGI now? I don't.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Dragons > Direwolves

Believe me, I wanted Arya to ride off on Nymeria and go on a slashing throats tour, but alas it was not to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    Theon. Poor chap gets the worst luck
    He has Yara, though. Maybe he'll add Theon to his collection and make it a party.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Is Elaria dead yet? Where is Yara?

Is Elaria dead yet? Where is Yara?
    HBO screwed up by only having 7 episodes this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    HBO screwed up by only having 7 episodes this season.
    Aren't there only 6 in Season 8?

Just felt like the first 6 seasons were really long and drawn out, and these two are going to be like hyperspace trying to tie up all the loose ends.

According to the actress that plays Elaria she will no longer be appearing on the show. So I guess that answers that question as well as the one about Tyene. LAAAAME

Blog Entries

According to the actress that plays Elaria she will no longer be appearing on the show. So I guess that answers that question as well as the one about Tyene. LAAAAME
    No, fuck them, that storyline was a mangled mess.

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Aren't there only 6 in Season 8?Just felt like the first 6 seasons were really long and drawn out, and these two are going to be like hyperspace trying to tie up all the loose ends.
    I think so, but I've also heard that every episode in season 8 will clock in at over 80 minutes.

I think so, but I've also heard that every episode in season 8 will clock in at over 80 minutes.
    Even longer, they said each episode could be as long as a feature film. Season 8 is basically 6 movies back to back.