Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones Season 7

Anyhow both Jaime and Cersei dies in the season finale. They try ambushing Danny, backfires, the twins die.

I find it cute that you seem to think anyone gives the diarrhea from your fingers the slightest bit of consideration or thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post
    I find it cute that you seem to think anyone gives the diarrhea from your fingers the slightest bit of consideration or thought.
    Apparently, you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobold View Post
    Anyhow both Jaime and Cersei dies in the season finale. They try ambushing Danny, backfires, the twins die.
    Nuh uh, that can't be right, who will Euron bone in Season 8?!

Quote Originally Posted by Kronius View Post
    Nuh uh, that can't be right, who will Euron bone in Season 8?!
    Yara.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

My two questions going into this seasons final episode - Where is Sam heading and where the fuck is Ghost?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Yara.
    Theon. Poor chap gets the worst luck

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    My two questions going into this seasons final episode - Where is Sam heading and where the fuck is Ghost?
    Winterfell for both? Unless he goes to Kings' Landing to interrupt the armistice meeting to drop knowledge on Jon's lineage!

I read somewhere that the direwolves CGI was even more costly than the Dragons which is why they're not heavily featured, or something to that effect.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    At least Gendry graduated from rowing to running.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow