Page 7 of 213 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    He certainly promoted monotheism. And he did mean it literally. He sent this tweet deliberately, it wasn't just saying "god bless America" at the end of a speech. More than that though, we all know what he meant.

Just for the cheap seats: this is gaslighting. He says some shit, everyone knows what he means because of context, and his worshippers tell you, "oh no, he didnt say that. He was speaking lyrically and just meant something else"

That is gaslighting
    Right. Okay. Sure.

So Trump was literally saying every single American worships God, and what's more he was declaring a religion yet we can't name which religion he was declaring. Oh and Trump also said that Americans are supposed to believe in God.

You know this is really funny, being a part of a minority in this situation and having other minorities tell me I'm not a REAL minority unless I cave into their bullshit claims because reasons, wow, I know what it's like to be black now!

2. Default

Awe fuck man, I personally think the dude is an affront to all that is this country myself... yadda yadda yadda.

This is just cheap fucking populism, his base is slipping with all the criticism of Sessions.

It's just cheap and tacky that's it. It's not some greater fucking statement, being offended by utter foolishness allows us all to be lampooned

Sometimes things Trump does are just meh... let it be. We don't have to be outraged by every stupid thing that oozes onto his Twitter.
    Last edited by Savageheart; 07-26-2017 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Right. Okay. Sure.

So Trump was literally saying every single American worships God, and what's more he was declaring a religion yet we can't name which religion he was declaring. Oh and Trump also said that Americans are supposed to believe in God.

You know this is really funny, being a part of a minority in this situation and having other minorities tell me I'm not a REAL minority unless I cave into their bullshit claims because reasons, wow, I know what it's like to be black now!
    See, you're getting good at this gaslighting thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Savageheart View Post
    Awe fuck man, I personally think the dude is an affront to all that is this country myself... yadda yadda yadda.

This is just cheap fucking populism, his base is slipping with all the criticism of Sessions.

It's just cheap and tacky that's it. It's not some greater fucking statement, being offended by utter foolishness allows us all to be lampooned

Sometimes things Trump does are just meh... let it be. We don't have to be outraged by every stupid thing that oozes onto his Twitter.
    No man. This shits an attack on the intangibles that make us great. Its also not to be underestimated. There's plenty of examples of goofy fringe fucks taking over a nation. Trumps been underestimated every step of the way and look at him now. Attempting to rule through EO's and Twitter declarations.

Its high time to recognise the possible threat he poses and address it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Just curious; were you crying this much when Obama "declared" that Christians today should be ashamed of the crusades committed 500 years ago? Something tells me you found that okay but curl up in a ball and cry yourself to sleep at the thought of the "Muslim ban." Right? Come on, you have to at least admit to this one. Be a man.
    It's amusing to see somebody who believes doing the wrong thing is okay as long as other people are doing them too telling anybody to "be a man." I'm done discussing things with you. Good day sir.
    Last edited by Tenlaar; 07-26-2017 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    I'm done discussing things with you. Good day sir.
    When have you EVER discussed shit with anyone? Your posts are nothing but ad hominems, literally taking people's words out of context and making up what they said, and the rest of your posts are shoving your fingers as far in your ears as they will go and saying "I CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALALALALALALALALALALALA."

Notice throughout our entire back and forth I was bringing up analogies, examples, and coming up with new and exciting ways to explain my point. You on the other hand kept just repeating yourself like some sort of broke ass leftist record.

"He said we are all religious! He said we all believe in God! I don't believe in God! My family doesn't believe in God! But he said we all do believe in God! That's what he said! That's what he said! He said we all believe in God."

That's not a discussion, that's you engaging in your own personal echo chamber. But don't worry, cwolff came along to help you jerk off to this nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    It is amazing that somebody can so blindly support anything the man does as to be fine with him publicly stating to the entire world that you/your friends/your family believe in something you/they don't.

I don't recall anyone here being outraged over this yesterday.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-26-2017 at 07:24 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    This is correct.
    This is also correct.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

Yup. According to Tenlaar his money is literally telling him to trust in God. This is how absurd the left (not all!) has become under Trump. Sad!

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

He outrage is always there. These people wake up everyday hating this country and devote their time towards demolishing the culture and codes of the country.