Page 51 of 213 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Sure, he condemned the driver then goes on to spout stupid shit about people blocking the streets and blaming the girls death on that.
    I'm having trouble with the math on this. Can you explain to me how that makes him a Nazi sympathizer? If you could use quotes from posts Tgo made himself, that would be very helpful in getting me to understand these calculations.

So far I got:

Condemning Nazi sympathizer guy + saying that blocking roads unlawfully can lead to you getting run over by crazy people in automobiles = NAZI!

I'm afraid I'm going to ask you to show your work on this one.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-14-2017 at 06:05 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I can both condemn the driver and think it's stupid to protest in the middle of the street. The two aren't mutually exclusive and it doesn't mean I'm blaming the girl.

But as I said I've already changed my mind on this! Protesting in the street for everyone!
    A side street for parking is not the same as "the middle of the street".

Blog Entries

How do the cars get there, teleportation?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

A fucking street is a fucking street. Stop being dense.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    She willingly joined the melee, too bad, so sad. Both sides went full retard. You should be condemning all the violence but that would mean you turning your back on your ANTIFA cohorts who have a really hard time keeping their hands off of people and their
    property.
    Walking down the street does not equal "joining the melee" no matter how many times you say it.

The car sped up as it approached the crowd and plowed into them. While it was picking up speed, it was bypassing a sparse crowd to get to a dense crowd, going through an earlier intersection where he could have easily turned to avoid the crowd instead of choosing to increase his speed and hit the crowd. You keep make it sound like an accident, or that those who were walking and, oh my God, chanting, had it coming. They did not, and the available evidence suggests that this was done with deliberate malice aforethought. He wouldn't have stopped if he hadn't hit another vehicle, and fled the scene at high speed.

For a law and order guy you sure have strange ideals about justice.
    Last edited by Archigeek; 08-14-2017 at 06:22 PM.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    Walking down the street does not equal "joining the melee" no matter how many times you say it.

The car sped up as it approached the crowd and plowed into them. While it was picking up speed, it was bypassing a sparse crowd to get to a dense crowd, going through an earlier intersection where he could have easily turned to avoid the crowd instead of choosing to increase his speed and hit the crowd. You keep make it sound like an accident, or that those who were walking and, oh my God, chanting, had it coming. They did not, and the available evidence suggests that this was done with deliberate malice aforethought. He wouldn't have stopped if he hadn't hit another vehicle, and fled the scene at high speed.

I don't think anyone here is saying the driver is in any way in the right.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    A fucking street is a fucking street. Stop being dense.
    No, not all streets are the fucking same. Don't be stupid.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I don't think anyone here is saying the driver is in any way in the right.
    Not outright but they're trying their hardest to justify it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post

I am a law and order guy, there was no law and order. Oddly enough many of those "peaceful" protesters were armed and she was walking right in the middle of them. It's pretty simple here, all hell broke lose and she got caught up in the middle of it. I can find no tears to shed. I don't cry for fallen Nazi's nor do I cry for fallen Communists.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

No, not all streets are the fucking same. Don't be stupid.
    Were you looking at the same street? It wasn't some random side street for parking, it looked like a pretty decent sized one way street, as is common in cities. I wasn't calling it an interstate, but it isn't some tiny ass alley street. It is a street. For cars. As evidenced by the cars that were in it. Damn good thing there was one, or asshole wouldn't have had something hard to stop him from plowing through more people.