Page 31 of 213 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    That car was used as a weapon to remove an illegal obstruction. Don't want to get ran over? Don't illegally protest in the middle of the road where cars travel.
    Neveragain thinks Deathrace 3000 was a documentary.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

2. Default

That car was used as a weapon to remove an illegal obstruction. Don't want to get ran over? Don't illegally protest in the middle of the road where cars travel.

Why you're attempting any moral measurement of people is beyond me. You broke into a persons account and stole their shit. Please save your moral bullshit.
    It was a side alley for parking you dipshit, not the middle of a road. And I broke into someone's account?? Cause I'm some l337 hacker right?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    It was a side alley for parking you dipshit, not the middle of a road. And I broke into someone's account?? Cause I'm some l337 hacker right?
    Obviously you're a suck hacker if you got caught, this doesn't change that you're thief that stole a persons shit. You stole a persons shit and sold it right?

It was a side alley for parking you dipshit
    Do the cars that park there somehow magically float to those parking spots or do you have to drive down the alley to reach those parking spots?
    Last edited by Neveragain; 08-14-2017 at 08:34 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

You know as well as I do that festival went through the proper channels so they could block those streets for a festival. These people showed up without going through the proper legal channels and commandeered roadways obstructing peoples free and safe movement.

If we use your ignorant thoughts, I have the right to set up a barricade at the end of your driveway and you can't do shit about it.
    I'm not talking about in the blocked off immediate area. The surrounding streets had people all over them. You know, streets that were not blocked off or part of the events going on.

If we use your ignorant thoughts, it would be perfectly acceptable for me to ram my car through those people.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    I'm not talking about in the blocked off immediate area. The surrounding streets had people all over them. You know, streets that were not blocked off or part of the events going on.

If we use your ignorant thoughts, it would be perfectly acceptable for me to ram my car through those people.
    If they are corralling and intimidating drivers, it certainly is acceptable. Especially if that crowd of people have a long history of violence and property damage.

Is it ok for a group of people to set up a barricade at the end of your driveway without obtaining a permit?
    Last edited by Neveragain; 08-14-2017 at 08:31 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

If they are corralling and intimidating drivers, it certainly is acceptable. Especially if that crowd of people have a long history of violence and property damage.

Is it ok for a group of people to set up a barricade at the end of your driveway without obtaining a permit?
    You know the histories of the people that were part of the crowd? Are you part of Latrin's Universal Surveillance Team, or are you just grasping at straws to victim blame and justify a terrible act?

Is it ok for you to not try to bring in completely unrelated hypothetical situation? Nobody was being barricaded in somewhere, let alone on their private property.

Blog Entries

You know the histories of the people that were part of the crowd? Are you part of Latrin's Universal Surveillance Team, or are you just grasping at straws to victim blame and justify a terrible act?

Is it ok for you to not try to bring in completely unrelated hypothetical situation? Nobody was being barricaded in somewhere, let alone on their private property.
    It doesn't matter, there is footage of the crowd blocking a 4 way intersection. You can clearly see there are vehicles being prevented from moving by the "protesters". Both protest groups had been involved in acts of violence throughout the day. Two sides went to war, one side came out with more casualties. All's fair in love and war.

Is it OK to barricade your driveway without a permit?

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Two sides went to war, one side came out with more casualties. All's fair in love and war.
    Thanks for saying something that reminds me that you aren't worth this, especially before 8 in the morning. Troll on, you despicable person.

Blog Entries

Thanks for saying something that reminds me that you aren't worth this, especially before 8 in the morning. Troll on, you despicable person.
    Is it OK for a group of people to barricade your driveway without a permit? This is a simple question.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Is it OK for a group of people to barricade your driveway without a permit? This is a simple question.
    No, it's not 'OK.' Just like J-walking isn't 'ok.'

Neither instance affords me the right to use my car as a battering ram however.

Now it's my turn to ask a ludicrous question that we both know the answer to:

If I happen to buy a tank, can I just run it through the public library because of my right to unrestricted free movement?
    Last edited by Pin; 08-14-2017 at 09:14 AM.