Page 3 of 128 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Is every encounter between white and black people going to be reported in the news as some sort of racist incident now? This shit is dumb.
    The military seemed to think it was a big enough deal to investigate.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

2. Default

what the fucking fuck?? how is what Grey said toxic??? this makes me wanna punch something

Didn't the Democrats do the same shit in 2009 and it pissed people off and they started voting the Democrats out the very next election and kept going until we arrived at our glorious leader Trump becoming president?
    No. People voted out Democrats because they didn't like Obamacare (and a Democrat was President). Now they do like Obamacare (and a Republican is President), so Republicans are in a pickle. Substantively getting rid of Obamacare will lose the swing vote, but not doing anything will discourage their base. That's why the promise of more money for their individual states is relevant, the Representative or Senator can go back to their constituents and say "yes we got rid of the thing you didn't like before you liked it, but look, here's a thing you do like!"
    Last edited by Latrinsorm; 07-16-2017 at 02:08 PM.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

4. Default

These Republicans don't want to get rid of Obamacare in order to provide something better. The needs and interests of their constituents don't matter, it's what the insurance companies and lobbyists want.

wtf over?

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    wtf over?

Yeah this was an interesting article.

McConnell has done more damage to the Senate in the last 10 years than the previous 200. His outlook has become short-term, and his respect for the institution takes a back seat to his own ambition.

Though I wasn't exactly thrilled with some of Reed's work either.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Yeah this was an interesting article.

McConnell has done more damage to the Senate in the last 10 years than the previous 200. His outlook has become short-term, and his respect for the institution takes a back seat to his own ambition.

Though I wasn't exactly thrilled with some of Reed's work either.
    Wait, McConnel has "done more damage" in the Senate in the past 10 years than the previous 200, but you're just "not thrilled" with "some" of "Reed"'s work? Get the fuck out of here.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-17-2017 at 05:40 PM.

This is your call to Arms Tg. Obviously, this aggression will no stand man. Now we have the POTUS telling everyone that it's ok because most people would do it ethics be damned. What are you gonna do about it?

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    This is your call to Arms Tg. Obviously, this aggression will no stand man. Now we have the POTUS telling everyone that it's ok because most people would do it ethics be damned. What are you gonna do about it?

Yeah that's like the argument I've been making since this "story" broke.

Yeah that's like the argument I've been making since this "story" broke.
    Fight The Power! Drain the Swamp. Only you and your people can do it.