Page 27 of 213 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Oh, pk, we were all here for when all of your dirty laundry was aired. You know, how you manipulated and used women IN REAL LIFE, and not just mean ol' words Tgo01 said on a forum. Don't act like your shit don't stink.
    You are like clockwork. Someone outs your BS and you make shit up. You seriously need a new shtick. Yes, I was here for all that drama. It wasn't true back then and it isn't true now. But continue ducking on how you're okay with a nazi plowing his car into a bunch of protesters.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Black supremacists aren't threatening this country. White folks have done incalculable damage recently and they're energized by their racist fucking President.

It won't happen, because of our racist President and his little victimized snowflake pussy supporters, but I do wish they'd bring down the full weight of the DoJ on your little racist bros out there with their torches and cosplay shields. Take the enforcement tools created to fight terrorists and apply it with the same enthusiasm to our American terrorists and terrorist sympathizers.
    You should help eradicate white people and kill yourself. Lead by example and others will surely follow.

Give all your money to minorities and then kill yourself. It would put you at legendary status on the SJW scale. You want to make a difference don't you? WELL DO YOU????
    Last edited by Methais; 08-13-2017 at 02:24 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    You are like clockwork. Someone outs your BS and you make shit up. You seriously need a new shtick. Yes, I was here for all that drama. It wasn't true back then and it isn't true now.
    Whatever helps you get through the day easier.

But continue ducking on how you're okay with a nazi plowing his car into a bunch of protesters.
    I'm not okay with a Nazi or anyone plowing his car into protesters, but I'm not going to sit idly by while admitted racists use this as an excuse to curtail free speech. You see, some of us can argue more than one point at a time. You and the leftists of this forum could learn a thing or two from me.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-13-2017 at 02:24 PM.

4. Default

Oh the proud defender you are, valiantly sticking up for Trump and the oppressed white man.

If they do they should be treated like any terrorist group.

Show me where BLM, or any other group, officially states that as their purpose, or has a history of such activity.
    This is why no one takes you seriously in this folder.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Give all your money to minorities and then kill yourself.
    Giving all of his money away would adversely affect him though. It's much easier and garners just as much virtue signaling by just calling me a racist KKK member while he continues to enjoy his white privilege.

Oh the proud defender you are, valiantly sticking up for Trump and the oppressed white man.
    So you don't think Trump and the "oppressed white man" should have freedom of speech? That's an interesting theory at least, I would love to hear your reasoning for why you're such a racist.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So you don't think Trump and the "oppressed white man" should have freedom of speech? That's an interesting theory at least, I would love to hear your reasoning for why you're such a racist.
    Oh they're free to spout whatever hateful bullshit they want, just like we are free to mock the fucking hell out of them.

Oh they're free to spout whatever hateful bullshit they want, just like we are free to mock the fucking hell out of them.
    I agree, you are free to mock them all you want. Wanting them thrown in jail or Guantanamo is the exact opposite of recognizing what free speech is.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    You don't sound entertained. You sound triggered. I went to a college in the Northeast, trust me on this one.
    In the northeast? Well fuck why didn't you say so in the first place? Now I'm REALLY triggered.

Why isn't "triggered" considered hate speech by the left anyway? When a gun decides to murder someone all on its own without human interaction, it pulls its own trigger. It literally triggers itself. And that's hate speech because guns.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-13-2017 at 02:33 PM.