Page 2 of 128 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlander View Post
    What? Where do you get anything with bloodshed or transfer of power from that?
    He drank furniture polish as a child.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlander View Post
    What? Where do you get anything with bloodshed or transfer of power from that?
    This is Dictator for Dummies.

Attack the intellectuals, the journalists, tell the people you're the only man able to fix their woes. He speaks glowing of the Erdogans and Putins of the world. Even Kim and Saddam got praised. He has shit on our allies though.

They're aggressive in using the DOJ to go after protesters. Wibur Ross loved that Saudi suppresses all protest. Trump says he won't go to the UK until they like him more. He asked Theresa May to "fix it". She explained that they don't control the British Press but he was not overwhelmed with that excuse. We've got us a mini tyrant in the making. If you can't see that, then there isn't too much hope for the good ole USofA.

Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross on Monday praised the lack of protests during President Trump’s visit to Saudi Arabia.

“There was not a single hint of a protestor anywhere there during the whole time we were there,” Ross said in an interview on CNBC’s “Squawk Box.” “Not one guy with a bad placard.”

Host Rebcca Quick noted that the Saudi government did not allow political protests.

Blog Entries

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...-defender-says

The recording is from the afternoon of Jan. 24, when the officer, Richard Pinheiro, was standing in the trash-strewn backyard of a row house along with two other officers. At the start of the footage, Pinheiro is seen holding a soup can with a clear plastic bag stuffed into it. He then places the can among rubbish, before leading the other officers out of the narrow access alley.

Credit: Baltimore Police Department
    On the sidewalk, Pinheiro activates his body-cam — apparently unaware that the device would also preserve his earlier actions. "Police cameras have a feature that saves the 30 seconds of video before activation, but without audio," The Baltimore Sun reports.

Is that some shit or what?

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

I get the point but it's missing a lot of impact without the context of knowing who the fuck he is and what he did.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

This is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I get the point but it's missing a lot of impact without the context of knowing who the fuck he is and what he did.
    It isn’t Backlash, in case that helps.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

https://www.newsweek.com/fort-jackso...rolina-1583485

Fort Jackson is investigating after a viral video captured a white man reportedly linked to the Army base harassing a Black man in the street.

The confrontation took place in a neighborhood in Columbia, South Carolina, earlier this week, according to Shirell Johnson, who posted the video on Facebook.

The three-minute video shows the white man threatening and yelling at a man, who Johnson identified only as Deandre. He is seen repeatedly telling Deandre to leave, and pushes him violently at one point.

"Go away right now," the man is heard telling Deandre at the start of the video.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Is every encounter between white and black people going to be reported in the news as some sort of racist incident now? This shit is dumb.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Is every encounter between white and black people going to be reported in the news as some sort of racist incident now? This shit is dumb.
    In a single word... yes. Also, individual encounters considered racism is sooooo 2008. Today it is all about the system:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/cd...es/ar-BB1ftU77
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/theres-re...001351975.html
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-u-n...190758315.html

Let's not forget the very scientific proven fact that air conditioning is sexist:

https://time.com/4464848/sexist-air-conditioning/

Idiocracy is indeed becoming more and more of a documentary.