Page 189 of 213 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2129

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Are you so tuff that you can fight and win against any wahminz?
    Nope. I just know I'd not let some woman beat me. Like, I have self worth and shit like that and am not a beta male who'd let it just continue.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I just know I'd not let some woman beat me.
    Okay.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Slider View Post
    Oh, I'm sorry Rogue, did that hurt your feelings?

Well, according to the CDC 1 in 5 women AND 1 in 7 men reported having experienced severe physical violence from an intimate partner in their lifetime. but... But... WOMEN right?

! in 5 women and 1 in 12 men have experienced contact sexual violence by an intimate partner. Sexual violence is forcing or attempting to force a partner to take part in a sex act, sexual touching, or a non-physical sexual event (e.g., sexting) when the partner does not or cannot consent. But... but... woman!!!!

10% of women, and 2% of men report having been stalked by an intimate partner. But... but....women!!!!

I'm sorry your poor fee fees get hurt by facts bitch, but that just means it sucks to be such an idiot.

https://www.cdc.gov/violencepreventi.../fastfact.html

Sorry, it's more recent than 13 years ago, but I guess according to you if it happened 13 years ago, it is perfectly ok to punch your boyfriend now. So, if, by some miracle you actually get one, I guess it is perfectly ok for her to beat the living shit out of you for being a man, right?

GO Girl!! Kick him in the nuts for us, I'm sure when he posts looking for sympathy we will all laugh at him.
    No, I actually agree there arent enough services for men you fucking monkey. but at least quote a relevant source from within the last decade. Y U SO MAD? SOME BITCH BEAT YOU?
    Last edited by Some Rogue; 03-07-2020 at 10:47 PM.

Blog Entries

Plus Jezebel, Gawker etc were all trash sites to begin with.

God, are you naturally this stupid, or do you have to practice at it every morning to achieve these kinds of results? Serious question, inquiring minds want to know.

The study I linked was from 2015 you festering fuckstain, or do you now know what "decade" means? Oh wait, here's another one from 2015, or is this one not current enough for you?

https://ovc.ncjrs.gov/ncvrw2018/info...IPV_508_QC.pdf

And this shows the rate of domestic violence actually decreasing over the period of 1995-2015, which is, strangely enough, exactly the opposite of what the feminists are all loudly screeching. And what the fuck does it matter when it happened? Or are you, as I pointed out and you completely ignored, saying that it is perfectly ok that millions of men are the victim of domestic violence, rape, stalking, etc. etc. Same as women are, but there is zero protections in place for a man who is the victim of violence to get help. Call the police? They will almost always arrest the man.

And yes, this is personal in a way. Just as an example, my brother's cheating whore of a wife brought her date home to his house for a game of adultery. Oh no, says she, He's not at work!! I'll just call the cops, from the parking lot, on my boyfriends cell phone, and say he attacked me!! The Wayne County Sheriff's show up and have to wake my brother up, (this is from his three kids, not him) and arrest Daddy in front of them, while they are screaming he didn't do anything. Went to court and the Inkster city police showed up to testify, on his behalf, because of the multiple numbers of times they had showed up at his house after the neighbors called the cops because the psycho bitch was attacking him, and on many, many occasions, had to literally pull her off him. Did she get arrested? Nope, not fucking once. He got told to leave. His home. His kids. Every Time. So Mommy could fuck her latest boyfriend. Over and over and over. He spent 4 months in jail awaiting trial, and even with all the evidence of her attacking him over a 3 year period, he was found guilty of beating her while asleep on the couch with his three kids in the room. Cause she's a woman, and would never lie. And that's the way the deck is stacked against men.
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung

"Some people's idea of free speech is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone says anything back, that is an outrage." -- Sir Winston Churchill

6. Default

That's a great story.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Y so mad?

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    Y so mad?
    Probably because your TDS makes you say horrible shit with every post in the political folder.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    No, I actually agree there arent enough services for men you fucking monkey. but at least quote a relevant source from within the last decade. Y U SO MAD? SOME BITCH BEAT YOU?
    Wait...you’re a girl?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Wait...you’re a girl?
    DO YOU WANT ME TO BE?