Page 11 of 128 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    We recently seized their property, kicked out their diplomats, and slapped sanctions on them.
    The USA did not seize any property. Instead, we barred the Russians from using the property. The Russians still own it and can sell it if they want to.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    The USA did not seize any property. Instead, we barred the Russians from using the property. The Russians still own it and can sell it if they want to.
    Actually a deal is in the works by Trump to give the property back.

Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    Actually a deal is in the works by Trump to give the property back.
    Do you have a citation for that? I know there was something in the works, but I was under the impression that the new Bill basically quashed that.

I haven't read the final text of the bill after the last set of changes though, and I know there were always a few loopholes in it

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    This sounds an aw-ful lot like Monopoly rules; that is, that a jailéd can still collect rent. Has President Trump or his sad-faced sycophant Terrence Gunderson Olivier ever denied establishing a mono-poly on the Board Walk? I am just asking the question.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    This sounds an aw-ful lot like Monopoly rules; that is, that a jailéd can still collect rent. Has President Trump or his sad-faced sycophant Terrence Gunderson Olivier ever denied establishing a mono-poly on the Board Walk? I am just asking the question.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Reported for incorrect use of hyphens.

I only play Star Wars Monopoly so I don't know what you're talking about with boardwalk and shit.

Talk to me when we're talking about the Imperial Palace.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Here's one for ya, Tgo. From yesterday:

Are you frowning because you echo her sentiments? Or are you frowning because your political party keeps getting more retarded every day?

And what's going on in that mostly potato looking pic?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Are you frowning because you echo her sentiments? Or are you frowning because your political party keeps getting more retarded every day?

And what's going on in that mostly potato looking pic?
    Frowning that our president is so beholden to Putin that he thanks him for firing 755 Americans.

Shits getting real... vehicle plows into crowd in Charlottesville. Never in a million years would I have envisioned something like this at UVA.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/12/vehicle...y-in-virginia/