Page 102 of 213 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2129

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Realize View Post
    Uh bud, what exactly do you want me to do? I have a Masters in Computer Science, Clearence from my military service, impeccable extra-curriculars including volunteering 5~10hours a week in charities like Habitat for Humanity and the United Way, also coach soccer as well.

If someone like me can’t afford to purchase a modest home in his own hometown then I don’t know what to tell you, not everyone can be a YouTube star or be an exec for Google. Also, you may not know how the industry works here but very few of those guys actually worked from bottom to top, a lot of that stuff is still old school connections and family ties even in a place as progressive as SanFran.
    Shut up Necro, go get pegged by t4f some more.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

It is hilarious when t4f and Cwolff take Necro seriously.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    It is hilarious when t4f and Cwolff take Necro seriously.
    When you speak like a man I take you seriously also. When you play your playground games with your little PC clique like a boy, I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    When you speak like a man I take you seriously also. When you play your playground games with your little PC clique like a boy, I don't.
    When you speak like a man, we also take you seriously.

Unfortunately we’re still waiting for it to happen.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

5. Default

Whether or not any given individual has that life- it's the reality for a LOT of people here.

And it makes me frown.

Blog Entries

You try to make comments, but all I see is "triggered, triggered, triggered, whining".

Trying to act like you, t4f, and pk aren't a lib circle jerk. That is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You try to make comments, but all I see is "triggered, triggered, triggered, whining".

Trying to act like you, t4f, and pk aren't a lib circle jerk. That is funny.
    Without your buzzwords you'd be speechless

Blog Entries

I know cwolff's new favorite word. Must have been his word of the day recently.

9. Default

I see PK is getting the CNN treatment. When he's railing against a Democrat he's a proper conservative. When he's railing against a Republican, he's a flaming liberal.

The man must have whiplash from the speed at which his political affiliation apparently changes

Blog Entries

I see PK is getting the CNN treatment. When he's railing against a Democrat he's a proper conservative. When he's railing against a Republican, he's a flaming liberal.

The man must have whiplash from the speed at which his political affiliation apparently changes
    No, we all pretty much thought he was retarded in the Hillary email obsession too.