Page 210 of 213 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2129

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    The Biden campaign put out a thread of quotes from Trump's former cabinet members and other officials who have said that Trump should not be elected to a second term. It goes on and on and on. How did so many people who worked for him end up reaching the same negative conclusion? Can you think of any other President who has been rejected by such a large number of the people who worked with him daily while he was in office?

OH WOW I GUESS I'M VOTING FOR BIDEN NOW THAT YOU POSTED THIS THANKS FOR THE ENLIGHTEMENT OMG!!!!!

EDIT: Threads lol
    Last edited by Methais; 03-22-2024 at 11:24 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Wait Threads is still a thing?

lol

Remember like 2 days after it was released all of the Serans and time4Nazis of the world were like "OMG! This is it! Elon Musk and his Twitter are doomed! LOL!!!!"

Then like a week later Threads lost like 50% of their active users, a month later they lost like 80% of their active users and no one was talking about Threads anymore?

Just another lie that Democrats fell for.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The same post is on Twitter. The reason I posted the link to Threads is because Threads will allow you to see an entire thread without being logged in. To view a thread on Twitter, you must first log in. I'm looking out for your privacy!

With social media and consumer AI products, Daily Active Users seems to be the most important metric of viability. Inflection got their AI up to 1 million DAU, which was obviously not enough. The last figures I can find on Threads indicate that in August of last year, Threads had 10 million DAU. The platform formerly known as Twitter had 220 million DAU at around the same time. I can't find DAU numbers for Trump's social media platform, which is about to go public. I found a monthly average user figure of 607,000.

It seems like every social media platform's DAU numbers are dropping. Where are those people going?

lol

Remember like 2 days after it was released all of the Serans and time4Nazis of the world were like "OMG! This is it! Elon Musk and his Twitter are doomed! LOL!!!!"

Then like a week later Threads lost like 50% of their active users, a month later they lost like 80% of their active users and no one was talking about Threads anymore?

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

lol

Threads is owned by Meta, it is never going away.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Threads is owned by Meta, it is never going away.
    I dunno, that's probably what Google+ thought.

Blog Entries

I dunno, that's probably what Google+ thought.
    Facebook is already intertwining Threads into its app. If you are using FB, you are inadvertently using Threads too.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Last edited by Methais; 03-22-2024 at 03:29 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Facebook is already intertwining Threads into its app. If you are using FB, you are inadvertently using Threads too.
    People still use Facebook?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Mark Cuban had something to say about the incessant personnel turnover during Trump's administration..

In an interview with podcaster Lex Fridman published Friday, Cuban said one reason he would vote for Joe Biden over Trump is that Biden has been able to maintain most of his staff. Fridman asked Cuban why he believes "Biden would make a better president than Trump."

"If you look at the people he's hired, there hasn't been any turnover in his cabinet — at all," Cuban said. "If you look at the people he's hired over the course of his career, or while he was Vice President in particular, there's nobody who's turned on him and came out and written books and published statements about how he's bad for the country."

"Now compare that to Trump. The people closest to him — almost all of them turned unless there's a financial relationship involved," he added. "To me, that says everything."

More...