Page 19 of 77 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 768

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

  1. #181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    President Trump himself has come out without ambiguity or qualification against this violence, and yet multiple posters here have gone with 'yeah BUT'.

    Like I said, Terry.

    Not a good look.
    I'll remember this next time you laugh at some crazy Baptist that gets eaten by a lion after jumping the fence because "God will protect me from the lion."!!!!!!11
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    6,092
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    That people don't think of Tgo and Methais as fringe makes this entire site fringe.

    That you think that "fringe" is comparable to 'Nazi' says more about you than it does about my statement.
    What? Do you think Nazi isn't a fringe element? Do you think its the main part of the party? I'm confused.. I was just saying the most used label by liberals at protests. It could as easily been racists or fascist used.

    Luckily you just saying its so, doesn't make it true.

  3. #183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    President Trump himself has come out without ambiguity or qualification against this violence, and yet multiple posters here have gone with 'yeah BUT'.

    Like I said, Terry.

    Not a good look.
    You're right. My bad.

    Please, protesters, keep protesting in the middle of the street where cars go vroom vroom. Just ignore the scores of people who have been injured or killed in recent months since this craze started. You go do your thing, fuck those car haters.
    @Gelston notice me, senpai!

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    6,092
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You're right. My bad.

    Please, protesters, keep protesting in the middle of the street where cars go vroom vroom. Just ignore the scores of people who have been injured or killed in recent months since this craze started. You go do your thing, fuck those car haters.
    There was nothing that car did that was ok.

  5. #185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    That people don't think of Tgo and Methais as fringe makes this entire site fringe.

    That you think that "fringe" is comparable to 'Nazi' says more about you than it does about my statement.
    Ha, that's great. Why am I fringe? Because I don't buy into this SJW bullshit that tries to redefine everything while ignoring science because it hurts their fragile little feelings while calling anyone who disagrees with them an uneducated racist/bigot/etc. that needs to hurry up and die?
    Last edited by Methais; 08-12-2017 at 09:08 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  6. #186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    There was nothing that car did that was ok.
    Car guy 2nd degree murder, 3 counts malicious wounding, sprinkle hate crime and it's life.

    34/36 wounded were snowflakes. 3 dead were all snowflakes. Flags should be at half staff tomorrow (should being the operative world).

    Oh btw a quote from a supporter.

    "You done good boys!"
    Last edited by hello; 08-12-2017 at 09:10 PM.

  7. #187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    Car guy 2nd degree murder, 3 counts malicious wounding, sprinkle hate crime and it's life.

    34/36 wounded were snowflakes. 3 dead were all snowflakes. Flags should be at half staff tomorrow (should being the operative world).

    Oh btw a quote from a supporter.

    "You done good boys!"
    Hey man you leave Charlie Chaplin out of this! He was already defeated when the Un Un-Nazi'd the world.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    8,785

    Default

    Hitler escaped to south America.

  9. #189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    There was nothing that car did that was ok.
    I agree. I'm also going to point out how stupid it is to protest in the middle of the street.
    @Gelston notice me, senpai!

  10. #190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Hitler escaped to south America.
    Hitler was reincarnated as Samuel L. Jackson. That's why he's so mad all the time.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •