Page 11 of 213 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Yeah I really don't get this obsession with Russia. Like, what should Trump be criticizing them for exactly? Russia has been a pretty low key player on the world stage the past few years. The last major thing they did was annexing Crimea 3 years ago.
    I'm going to pretend you didn't say that, because Russia has been making a lot of movements.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I'm going to pretend you didn't say that, because Russia has been making a lot of movements.
    On the scale of Iran or North Korea? They are always making movements but they aren't exactly threatening to launch nukes at Guam.

Blog Entries

On the scale of Iran or North Korea? They are always making movements but they aren't exactly threatening to launch nukes at Guam.
    They things Russia has actually done, rather than threaten to do, have been much more provocative.

They things Russia has actually done, rather than threaten to do, have been much more provocative.
    My Putin would never do anything sinister.

5. Default

Annexing Crimea and waging war in Ukraine for starters.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Annexing Crimea and waging war in Ukraine for starters.
    Yeah but Putin has been on his best behavior since Trump was sworn in because Trump don't take no shit.

Blog Entries

Yeah but Putin has been on his best behavior since Trump was sworn in because Trump don't take no shit.
    You know, other than skirting our air space with strategic bombers and buzzing our military aircraft with their fighters. Straight out of the Cold War, bub.

8. Default

okay

How about expelling 755 American diplomats from Russia? Then trump THANKED Putin for reducing our payroll, as if expelling these people means we don't have to pay them.

I'm now convinced Tgo doesn't actually follow the news. He checks in to FoxNews once every few days and thinks he's on top of things.

Oh, by the way, here's how Tgo and PB spent their Friday night in Charlottesville:

You know, other than skirting our air space with strategic bombers and buzzing our military aircraft with their fighters. Straight out of the Cold War, bub.
    I'm sure Trump told him to knock it off when they talked on the phone.