Page 74 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    See 2014 Euromaidan revolution.
    We're talking about the US and a hypothetical government that is willing to start shooting. I'm not sure I'd call the situation in Ukraine a win, in any case.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Because POTUS isn't party of the federal government.. Listen, I know your feelings were hurt but get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    We're talking about the US and a hypothetical government that is willing to start shooting. I'm not sure I'd call the situation in Ukraine a win, in any case.
    The Ukrainian police start shooting and killing protesters, which ultimately caused them to lose the situation because of global outrage. Firepower alone doesn't always win wars.

Blog Entries

Historically, militias were used as ad hoc armies, particularly during the French and Indian war which had just finished. When they say "well regulated militia", national defense was definitely in there too.
    Historically, they provided their own arms also. Unless the Constitution has an amendment, it is what it is.

People can bitch and complain about what it was the or what it is now, but until there is an Amendment changing the second, it is what it is. Suck it the fuck up.
    Last edited by Gelston; 10-08-2017 at 04:43 AM.

Blog Entries

The military and police departments outgun the average person by several magnitudes.
    We outgun Iraq and Afghanistan too. Just saying.

Not to mention, most Americans wouldn't follow an order that tells them to open fire on other Americans. I wouldn't.
    Last edited by Gelston; 10-08-2017 at 04:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    We outgun Iraq and Afghanistan too. Just saying.

Not to mention, most Americans wouldn't follow an order that tells them to open fire on other Americans. I wouldn't.
    But what if they were just brown and black people, yeah you would.. they're not really Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Considering how many on the right had their feelings hurt because of people kneeling during the anthem.. I'd say both sides need to learn this.
    Huh? My feelings were never hurt. I thought they were being disrespectful pieces of shit, nothing more.

The military and police departments outgun the average person by several magnitudes.
    You would have a point.. if there were 320 million military and police departments.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    People can bitch and complain about what it was the or what it is now, but until there is an Amendment changing the second, it is what it is. Suck it the fuck up.
    Exactly this. "Gun Control" is just a bullshit cover. What the lunatic left really wants is the removal of the 2nd Amendment, but they are too cowardly to come out and say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Exactly this. "Gun Control" is just a bullshit cover. What the lunatic left really wants is the removal of the 2nd Amendment, but they are too cowardly to come out and say it.
    Which is why I never agree to any kind of limitation as lawful because it is a slippery slope and the Left is pushing us down it all the time. Giving an inch so to speak is still an inch further down the slope.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.