Page 143 of 213 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2129

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    4.. ok, I can understand that. If there was a feasible way for paying for it without penalizing the political foe du jour, I too would be all for it.
    5.. I don't understand why the gun lobby would be different from any other lobby. I would agree to it if, say.. we eliminated unions from giving money to candidates.
    8.. Some kids just don't have it in them for college. And again.. how to pay for it?
    10.. I would absolutely be behind that if decent alternatives were found.

We aren't all that dissimilar in our political views... but I think you are far closer to the center than you believe.
    Hookers!
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    I love her so I was being kind.
    But she votes for whoever you tell her to vote for, right? Because that’s one of the newer reasons why Hillary lost let’s not forget.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-27-2018 at 04:44 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    That's a relatively recent phenomenon, thanks in part to Trump's policies which have encouraged growth and discouraged illegal immigration.

I have no problem with work visas, but you're just spewing left wing bullshit in regards to illegal immigration. Instead of encouraging more illegal immigration which just brings in more unskilled labor why don't we try increasing the number of legal immigrants we allow in? Is it because we might get more immigrants from white countries?
    It’s because they’re scared they won’t vote Democrat with no real way to buy their votes.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-27-2018 at 04:50 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Its ok to give Obama credit too. You act as if trump showed up and waved a magic wand to fix everything.

I'm glad you support increasing work visas. POTUS doesn't and he needs to hear from rightists that do. To,be fair, he loves work visas and foreign made products as long it saves him money. Theres a hige disconnect between his rhetoric and his actions. Itd be nice if his followers would make the point that he needs to walk the walk.

As for left wing talking points they are correct. Illegals are a benefit for our society. It'd be a struggle to get by without them. One also needs to consider NA's point that they are being employed by our corporations. If you want to lay blame do it with some objectivity.
    God damn how do you keep getting more stupid each day?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    false. I’m just an all around creepy butthurt loser.
    Thanks for clarifying, but we already knew.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-27-2018 at 04:55 PM.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    They even have the token black dude.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Why are none of those people intimidating?

Blog Entries

I get the feeling there's gonna be some people dead on August 4th at the Patriot Prayer rally.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Why are none of those people intimidating?
    Come on man, the chic with the hat on has the whole french underground look going on.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984