Page 82 of 213 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    My wife asked me the other day why the flags weren't all the way up. I explained what it means when we lower our flags halfway and it occurred to me that I didn't why the flags were half staff. Was is it the kids in Florida or something else. It seems that they fly at half staff a lot lately and I wasn't sure if the kids rate a flag lowering.
    Could be a local thing. Our governor orders flags at half staff for people killed in Afghanistan.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

My wife asked me the other day why the flags weren't all the way up. I explained what it means when we lower our flags halfway and it occurred to me that I didn't why the flags were half staff. Was is it the kids in Florida or something else. It seems that they fly at half staff a lot lately and I wasn't sure if the kids rate a flag lowering.
    They’re mourning having to share a town with you.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Could be a local thing. Our governor orders flags at half staff for people killed in Afghanistan.
    Did they do it for people killed in Iraq? I always had a real case of the ass when they lower the flag for a soldier who got killed in an isolated mission. It kind of shits on all the guys who got killed while casualties were high. They didn't get the flag lowered because we were losing people everyday.

The head of the House Judiciary Committee is expected to subpoena the Department of Justice (DOJ) as soon as this week to obtain documents related to how the FBI handled its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email server, The Hill has learned.
    Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) and House Oversight Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) have been leading a joint probe into what the two lawmakers say may be evidence of political bias in the highest levels at the Justice Department.
    Thank God these people are here to protect 'murica from those evil Clintons. With reps like this, we don't even need geo-political enemies. We can really be isolationists now.

half mast......
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

Quote Originally Posted by Jeril View Post
    half mast......
    I thought that was when I get drunk and only semi hard. LOL

I thought that was when I get drunk and only semi hard. LOL
    No, that's a chub or chubby.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

Quote Originally Posted by Jeril View Post
    No, that's a chub or chubby.
    Fuckin' A I got one of them right now. I think its from your avatar.

FB_IMG_1521944276292.jpg

This is a photo of dead bodies after Las Vegas. Be warned, its grim. It definitely makes you frown and puts a different perspective on the massacre than you get from reading about it.

P.S. - I don't think its a fake but let me know if it is.
    Last edited by cwolff; 03-24-2018 at 10:22 PM.

Rick Santorum, former Senator and current world record holder at putting "kick me" signs on his own back, in response to March for our Lives:

"How about kids instead of looking to someone else to solve their problem, do something about maybe taking CPR classes or trying to deal with situations that when there is a violent shooter that you can actually respond to that."
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.