Page 109 of 213 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2129

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    idiot residents all vote "not in my back yard" because fuck a shorter commute and better economic growth in my area/region
    I live in a commuter town that would be perfect for a train station but too many fuckheads complain it would be unsightly. Fuck them.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Remember when you totally left for safer spaces and then things were suddenly better here, then you came crawling back to cry about Trump with the rest of the butthurt clowns and now you think people should care about the sanctity of any conversation you have on the mean peoples forums?
    Remember when you stopped posting on your last account here because you had a major meltdown and you got laughed off the forums?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Remember when you stopped posting on your last account here because you had a major meltdown and you got laughed off the forums?
    Remember when you stole stuff? You know, actually harmed another person, violated another person.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 04-20-2018 at 01:14 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

4. Default

Remember when you stole stuff? You know, actually harmed another person, violated another person.
    Nope. I do remember you leaving here then slinking back under a different account name though.

5. Default

The GS4-Pirate crazy beta male/cuck/<insert racist epithets here> meltdown? You know things are bad when even PB thinks what you said was offensive and nuts.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    The GS4-Pirate crazy beta male/cuck/<insert racist epithets here> meltdown? You know things are bad when even PB thinks what you said was offensive and nuts.
    yup

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Did I say bad things? I am so terrible a person, surely I should become a thief and an adulterer to make up for my salty language.

Perhaps I can trade my tasty chicken for rent?
    Last edited by Neveragain; 04-20-2018 at 01:22 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

I live in a commuter town that would be perfect for a train station but too many fuckheads complain it would be unsightly. Fuck them.
    I lived in Reston, VA when they started the grumblings about making a station there, moved before construction started, man people were all butthurt over it. Now, the area is even more built up, economically active and in great shape. Kind of wish I had stayed and bought one of the condos in the Reston Center. Bet it would be worth a lot more than what they started at.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

9. Default

Did I say bad things? I am so terrible a person, surely I should become a thief and an adulterer to make up for my salty language.

Perhaps I can trade my tasty chicken for rent?
    Oh cute, you can parrot PB's BS talking points. You're a big kid now.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    I lived in Reston, VA when they started the grumblings about making a station there, moved before construction started, man people were all butthurt over it. Now, the area is even more built up, economically active and in great shape. Kind of wish I had stayed and bought one of the condos in the Reston Center. Bet it would be worth a lot more than what they started at.
    Were you there in 1989?