Page 25 of 210 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    BLM is not listed and you tried to use them in your argument.
    Just because you want to narrowly define this shit doesn't mean I have to play along.

BLM marches have called for violence a lot of times, just because they don't specifically plaster it on their website doesn't change this fact.

BLM sympathizers have already murdered people in cold blood.

But you're right, I don't think BLM should be shut down because I actually value free speech in this country, something I can't say all of our leftist pals of the PC agree with.

Blog Entries

I'm sorry but all I see in that picture is a mob of communists that bring violence and destruction everywhere they show their pinko faces being hit by someone that had enough. For more than a couple years now we have seen these same groups block traffic and terrorize drivers and passengers. From Ferguson and burning down neighborhoods to the streets of Washington DC and the rioting that took place there even to the point of an attempted assassination of elected officials.

Boo fucking hoo your bitch asses are getting what you have been begging for.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 08-13-2017 at 12:45 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Just because you want to narrowly define this shit doesn't mean I have to play along.

BLM marches have called for violence a lot of times, just because they don't specifically plaster it on their website doesn't change this fact.

But you're right, I don't think BLM should be shut down because I actually value free speech in this country, something I can't say all of our leftist pals of the PC agree with.
    Your values are shit. Don't pretend to be an American patriot. Its insulting.

Glad to see Graham speak up. Too bad Trump and his minions have such a hard time with it.

“If I were president of the United States and these people showed sympathy toward me and my agenda, it would bother me, and I would urge the president to dissuade them of the fact that he sympathetic to their cause,” said Graham. “Their cause is hate, it is un-American, they are domestic terrorists and we need more from our president.”
    Last edited by cwolff; 08-13-2017 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Your values are shit. Don't pretend to be an American patriot. Its insulting.
    Like I'm going to take the words of an admitted racist piece of shit seriously.

You have now lost all credibility among decent people, cwolff. But don't worry, the other real racists like time4fun will still welcome you with open arms.

I think we agree on more than one issue...

Anyone who calls for violence or terror is wrong regardless of race, politics, sex, etc.

People who do that sort of thing and are in groups who do not espouse that kind of behaviour do not represent the group they are in.

Groups who call for violence and terrorism should be shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I'm sorry but all I see in that picture is a mob of communists that bring violence and destruction everywhere they show their pinko faces being hit by someone that had enough. For more than a couple years now we have seen these same groups block traffic and terrorize drivers and passengers. From Ferguson and burning down neighborhoods to the streets of Washington DC and the rioting that took place there even to the point of an attempted assassination of elected officials.

Boo fucking hoo your bitch asses are getting what you have been begging for.
    Yo, NA just a heads up, I need you to bring your damn hood next time I just don't have enough to give this out everytime. Sieg Heil.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    White folks have done incalculable damage recently and they're energized by their racist fucking President.
    cwolff: Literally espouses racist rhetoric and beliefs, doesn't consider himself to be a racist. Accuses another person of being a racist not because of anything that person said or did or because of any beliefs that person holds, but simply because cwolff so badly wants that person to be a racist because it fits his narrative.

8. Default

Amusing watching Tgo vehemently defending the nazis. Looks like Warriorbird was on to something after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Amusing watching Tgo vehemently defending the nazis. Looks like Warriorbird was on to something after all.
    Okay I've already asked 4 people so might as well make it a 5th. Where did I defend Nazis?

10. Default

Okay I've already asked 4 people so might as well make it a 5th. Where did I defend Nazis?
    Victim blaming for starters. Guy purposely plows into a bunch of protesters and your only though is, "Well they were dumb enough to be walking in the streets, all their fault!"

You have a history of being toxic so I'm not surprised you're continuing to pull this shit.