Page 175 of 213 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2129

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    The gender dysphoria and insistence upon retarded pronouns should also be a dead giveaway. Why does simu always seem to choose the most retarded douchebags to be gms?
    It's because 99% of Simu are retarded douchebags who sniff each others' assholes all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I can see the GS list of updates after 1 year of time4fun being a GM:

-You can now choose from over 78 different genders when creating your character.
    -No more classes in GS because players felt they were somehow "different" than others.
    -All mention of slavery has been removed from the history of Elanthia.
    -Dark Elves are no longer discriminated against in the Nations for obvious reasons. (Hey this reminds me of a thread for the best threads of all time thread, remember that one guy who legit got angry because a GM was doing a merchant event in an area where Dark Elves weren't allowed because it happened on Martin Luther King Jr's birthday?)
    -There is now an 80% tax on the top silver earners in the game. This silver will be given to the poor in Shanty Town.
    This is correct.

The game will also let you choose from 872 pronouns, and failure to refer to any character by their preferred pronoun will get you banned.

Once she's been around for a while and has some pull, all new hire GMs will be required to attend sensitivity training and one of the requirements for their GM application will be to write up a storyline that's centered around white privilege being a plague on Elanthia, and a white person will only get hired as GM once at least 10 minorities have been hired as GMs first.

Expect a new PC handle to show up called time4caramia any day now.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Given who they’ve “employed” in the past.. she would be welcomed into the GM family.
    This. There have been some real pieces of shit over the years that were hired as GMs and typically ran off a bunch of players over their stupid bullshit complexes.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-20-2019 at 09:49 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Itzel GMA
    Ivry GMA
    Meraki GMA
    Naijin GMA
    Rhameis GMA
    Serannyse GMA
    Ubiq GMA
    Xeraphina GMA

One of those.

I'm pretty sure Itzel was a GM prior, even an SGM, so I'm not sure why she'd be redoing training as a GMA... Unless they used her name again which would be odd. Maybe that is T4F, would explain why her account on PC is relatively new, but she has definitely been playing the game a while. I know Itzel did have a graduate degree, but I think she said it was history related or something.
    Pretty sure Itzel, unless I'm confusing her with someone else, got fired last time she was a GM like 10 years ago for blatant favortism and all around piece of shittery.

Simu has high standards, guys.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-20-2019 at 09:53 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Pretty sure Itzel, unless I'm confusing her with someone else, got fired last time she was a GM like 10 years ago for blatant favortism and all around piece of shittery.

Simu has high standards, guys.
    If she got rehired, I wonder if I can too.

loooooooooooooool nothx.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I mean, she stopped posting on here about a month ago, this is about accurate for how long their training would be until their GM names were revealed.
    True, but time4fun always bails when the left sticks its foot in its mouth and has another round of hopes and dreams shattered, i.e. Mueller report having nothing. Wasn't that around this time too?

I haven't seen her on LNet talking about her dildo collection in about that same time too. Maybe she checked herself into a mental hospital after the Mueller report wrecked her hopes and dreams.

No, that would probably require some self awareness.

I wonder what her special entrance/exit GM messaging would be like. Probably something involving tampons falling from the sky, specified as being tampons intended only for men on their periods.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-20-2019 at 09:58 AM.

Blog Entries

True, but time4fun always bails when the left sticks its foot in its mouth and has another round of hopes and dreams shattered, i.e. Mueller report having nothing. Wasn't that around this time too?

I haven't seen her on LNet talking about her dildo collection in about that same time too. Maybe she checked herself into a mental hospital after the Mueller report wrecked her hopes and dreams.

I wonder what her special entrance/exit GM messaging would be like. Probably something involving tampons falling from the sky, specified as being tampons intended only for men on their periods.
    Not being on LNet makes it even more likely though. GMs are allowed to use LNet, but most completely stop using chat functionality when hired.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

She could also have pulled a THROGG and gotten banned from her library's wifi.

Regardless, she's the type of person who, like Andraste, can't stay away. One day the winds will whisper 'rofl honey' and she'll be there, either replying to a political thread, offering up unasked-for anecdotes about her personal life on lnet, or answering an assist in the most heavy-handed way possible.

Here's a thread to tide you over:
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...touch-of-Zelia
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I require more details about this.

Blog Entries

I require more details about this.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...4-Throgg-Posts
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

She's probably running from ICE because her half brother is gay, black, has asthma and is illegal.

Also, if you even question her on LGBTQRST rights, racism, healthcare or immigration, she will bury you in facts because she is the expert on all that from her 1 brother.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post

Regardless, she's the type of person who, like Andraste, can't stay away. One day the winds will whisper 'rofl honey' and she'll be there, either replying to a political thread, offering up unasked-for anecdotes about her personal life on lnet, or answering an assist in the most heavy-handed way possible.

Here's a thread to tide you over:
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...touch-of-Zelia
    Jesus.. I had no idea she was around back then as Vishra here.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.