Page 80 of 160 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    digital or anal log?

www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Blog Entries

"SO disappointed! My SB 48 (outlaw child marriage) won’t be called for a vote," sponsor Julie Raque Adams, a Louisville Republican, said in a Tweet early Thursday. "It is disgusting that lobbying organizations would embrace kids marrying adults. We see evidence of parents who are addicted, abusive, neglectful pushing their children into predatory arms. Appalling."

http://www.kvue.com/article/news/nat...0-2b095f8348ba

I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Blog Entries

A distinction to be made, they aren't being punished because they ran in, they are being punished because they didn't report their location.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

A Miramar PD spokesperson told Blue Lives Matter, "Miramar PD had numerous officers and a victim advocate respond, without incident. The two SWAT officers temporarily suspended from the SWAT team, but not active duty, were not suspended for responding, but for NOT advising that they responded. They did not advise prior to self-dispatching, during the incident, nor immediately following. This is an officer safety issue, a violation of policy and goes against incident command training and the best practices learned from other mass casualty / shooting incidents."
    Makes sense.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

In a surprise appearance on Saturday, former Trump adviser Steve Bannon addressed France's far-right National Front, telling a gathering of the party that they are “part of a worldwide movement that is bigger than France, bigger than Italy, bigger than Hungary — bigger than all of it. And history is on our side.”....Bannon told the crowd, “Let them call you racists. Let them call you xenophobes. Let them call you nativists,” The Post reported. “Wear it as a badge of honor. Because every day, we get stronger and they get weaker.”
    History is on their side the way Germany had the 1st two Reich's on their side.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    History is on their side the way Germany had the 1st two Reich's on their side.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What the actual fuck??!?!!
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

https://twitter.com/Stonekettle/stat...05319496151040

This is a long thread about arming teachers in schools. He's asking good questions that seem to get ignored in the arm the teachers debate.

Stonekettle Retweeted Donald J. Trump
    "Highly trained expert teachers"

Highly trained expert teachers

Highly trained

Highly trained by ... who?

Who designs the training. On what criteria? To what standards? No, don't just say, "the local police department" or something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    https://twitter.com/Stonekettle/stat...05319496151040

This is a long thread about arming teachers in schools. He's asking good questions that seem to get ignored in the arm the teachers debate.
    They'll be trained by playing violent video games.