Page 24 of 66 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 656

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

  1. #231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    If BLM espoused the killing and terrorizing of other Americans you might have a point. But they don't. So you don't have a point.
    Are we already forgetting BLM groups marching calling for dead cops and saying to fry pigs (cops) like bacon? How quickly we forget when it doesn't suit our narrative.

    You also don't think black supremacist groups call for the deaths and murders of non-blacks? Okay, guy. Whatever you need to get through this day.
    @Gelston notice me, senpai!

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Absolutely. The difference now is the President is basically matching his bluster, which has never happened.

    KJU wants to survive and he wants recognition/respect. That's all. He's not going to attack anyone preemptively.

    The wild card here is Trump. Having a predicatable president has its uses.
    Well he needs to talk to Mike D and learn how to get respect. Because he sucks ass at it.

  3. #233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    And you call me racist. Holy shit.

    I have NEVER called out an entire race/group of people and blamed them personally for the ills going on in this country.

    Take your racist hypocritical bullshit over to the safe spaces forums where you can feel good about yourself because you're above it all.
    Eat a bag of dicks. You want to defend these guys? Are you fucking serious right now? Those white dudes with the tiki torches are my peer group, my demographic. I can speak to their American experience because it is also mine and I will speak. What I have to say is that they are a bunch of snowflake pussies whining and crying over nothing. I have no sympathy or empathy for these men and I wish that they atone or are legally destroyed.
    Last edited by cwolff; 08-13-2017 at 11:50 AM.

  4. #234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Are we already forgetting BLM groups marching calling for dead cops and saying to fry pigs (cops) like bacon? How quickly we forget when it doesn't suit our narrative.

    You also don't think black supremacist groups call for the deaths and murders of non-blacks? Okay, guy. Whatever you need to get through this day.
    If they do they should be treated like any terrorist group.

    Show me where BLM, or any other group, officially states that as their purpose, or has a history of such activity.

  5. #235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Eat a bag of dicks. You want to defend these guys?
    Where do you get the idea I'm "defending" them? Oh that's right, it's the PC left's favorite pastime! Let's not argue what Tgo01 is saying! Let's argue what we WANTED him to have said!

    I'm defending free speech, even if it's speech you don't like. You dipshits should know this seeing as how much I'm against censorship even on the PC.

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Those white dudes with the tiki torches are my peer group, my demographic. I can speak to their American experience because it is also mine and I will speak.
    "I can't be racist because I'm just being racist towards my fellow group of whities!"

    The logic. Amazing.

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    What I have to say is that they are a bunch of snowflake pussies whining and crying over nothing. I have no sympathy or empathy for these men and I wish that they atone or are legally destroyed.
    Wait, so now you want them "legally" destroyed? What happened to throwing them in Guantanamo bay because you don't like their words?

    Nice backtracking without having to admit what a useless piece of shit you are.
    @Gelston notice me, senpai!

  6. #236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    If they do they should be treated like any terrorist group.

    Show me where BLM, or any other group, officially states that as their purpose, or has a history of such activity.
    You really need me to tell you about all of the shit black supremacist groups have done or advocated?

    Here just read up about them yourself over at https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...files/groups?f[0]=field_ideology%3A173 and do more of your own research.
    @Gelston notice me, senpai!

  7. #237

    Default

    Of course you're defending them Tg. Would you please grow a spine and admit it. Like trump, you're letting your cowardice show. Be a man and quit pretending. Quit doing this little dance where you take pains to phrase your posts with plausible deniability.

  8. #238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Of course you're defending them Tg.
    "Of course you're defending them! I'm not going to point out where you said you're defending them because facts are for pussies! It's much easier for me to just SAY you defended them!"

    Weren't you one of the largest whiners these forums had ever seen because I called people out for their strawman arguments?

    Well no wonder why you cried like the bitch that you are, you're the fucking king of strawmans.

    Go run off to your safe space so you can feel like a good person.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-13-2017 at 12:16 PM.
    @Gelston notice me, senpai!

  9. #239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Of course you're defending them Tg. Would you please grow a spine and admit it. Like trump, you're letting your cowardice show. Be a man and quit pretending. Quit doing this little dance where you take pains to phrase your posts with plausible deniability.

  10. #240
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    2,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Eat a bag of dicks.
    Quit being a homophobic shitbag in your insults and slurs.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •