Page 15 of 66 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 656

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

  1. #141
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    2,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    Sorry, I only drive cars from civilized people like VWs or Volvos, not this American made shit.
    You know Volvo cars was owned and saved from collapse by Ford right?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

  2. #142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    That was a Dodge Charger, how fucking gay are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    It was a challenger btw.

  3. #143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    You know Volvo cars was owned and saved from collapse by Ford right?
    Admittedly, I'm actually OK with Fords now. They used to be pieces of shit but they really turned things around. Again, I'm not like most dumbshit conservatives, I give everything a fair shake and call things like I see it.
    Last edited by hello; 08-12-2017 at 03:58 PM.

  4. #144
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    1,807
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    Sorry, I only drive cars from civilized people like VWs or Volvos, not this American made shit.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 08-12-2017 at 04:00 PM.
    ""From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs"


  5. #145
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    2,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    Admittedly, I'm actually OK with Fords now. They used to be pieces of shit but they really turned things around. Again, I'm not like most dumbshit conservatives, I give everything a fair shake and call things like I see it.
    Keep tap dancing/back peddling.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

  6. #146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Keep tap dancing/back peddling.
    O.K. will do CrAzY Person!


  7. #147

    Default

    This wouldn't happen if people on the left had jobs.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  8. #148
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    20,576
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    This wouldn't happen if people on the left had jobs.
    Or if they stayed on sidewalks.

  9. #149

    Default

    Meanwhile in Moscow...





    We're winning!!!


  10. #150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    We recently seized their property, kicked out their diplomats, and slapped sanctions on them.
    The USA did not seize any property. Instead, we barred the Russians from using the property. The Russians still own it and can sell it if they want to.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •