Page 11 of 129 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 1281

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    24,168
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Yeah I really don't get this obsession with Russia. Like, what should Trump be criticizing them for exactly? Russia has been a pretty low key player on the world stage the past few years. The last major thing they did was annexing Crimea 3 years ago.
    I'm going to pretend you didn't say that, because Russia has been making a lot of movements.

  2. #102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I'm going to pretend you didn't say that, because Russia has been making a lot of movements.
    On the scale of Iran or North Korea? They are always making movements but they aren't exactly threatening to launch nukes at Guam.
    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Some good news here. ...

    The number of non-Hispanic white people in the United States decreased for the first time in the nation's history ...
    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    The good news I was referring to is that the deplorable boomers are dying off

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    24,168
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    On the scale of Iran or North Korea? They are always making movements but they aren't exactly threatening to launch nukes at Guam.
    They things Russia has actually done, rather than threaten to do, have been much more provocative.

  4. #104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    They things Russia has actually done, rather than threaten to do, have been much more provocative.
    My Putin would never do anything sinister.
    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Some good news here. ...

    The number of non-Hispanic white people in the United States decreased for the first time in the nation's history ...
    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    The good news I was referring to is that the deplorable boomers are dying off

  5. #105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    On the scale of Iran or North Korea? They are always making movements but they aren't exactly threatening to launch nukes at Guam.
    Annexing Crimea and waging war in Ukraine for starters.

  6. #106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Annexing Crimea and waging war in Ukraine for starters.
    Yeah but Putin has been on his best behavior since Trump was sworn in because Trump don't take no shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Some good news here. ...

    The number of non-Hispanic white people in the United States decreased for the first time in the nation's history ...
    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    The good news I was referring to is that the deplorable boomers are dying off

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    24,168
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Yeah but Putin has been on his best behavior since Trump was sworn in because Trump don't take no shit.
    You know, other than skirting our air space with strategic bombers and buzzing our military aircraft with their fighters. Straight out of the Cold War, bub.

  8. #108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Yeah but Putin has been on his best behavior since Trump was sworn in because Trump don't take no shit.
    okay

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    U.S. Outpost 31, Antarctica
    Posts
    8,544

    Default

    How about expelling 755 American diplomats from Russia? Then trump THANKED Putin for reducing our payroll, as if expelling these people means we don't have to pay them.

    I'm now convinced Tgo doesn't actually follow the news. He checks in to FoxNews once every few days and thinks he's on top of things.

    Oh, by the way, here's how Tgo and PB spent their Friday night in Charlottesville:


  10. #110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You know, other than skirting our air space with strategic bombers and buzzing our military aircraft with their fighters. Straight out of the Cold War, bub.
    I'm sure Trump told him to knock it off when they talked on the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Some good news here. ...

    The number of non-Hispanic white people in the United States decreased for the first time in the nation's history ...
    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    The good news I was referring to is that the deplorable boomers are dying off

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •