Page 26 of 210 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    How is calling out people's bullshit and double standards me playing he victim? I'll give you a hint: it's not. You also are failing to understand the difference between being triggered and being entertained by calling out stupidity and then watching stupid person respond with even more stupidity. I give you a T for "tried your best" though.
    You don't sound entertained. You sound triggered. I went to a college in the Northeast, trust me on this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by drauz
    You: A couple people on here are A so this is an A website
    This is incorrect. What I said was that Terry and others aren't [considered fringe], therefore this board is [fringe]. Notice how A = ~A. Very poor, drauz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    There is one person to blame for this tragedy. The guy in the car. We should round up all those KKK fucks for terrorism and lock them up in Guantanamo.
    We should also use some of that extreme vetting on immigrants from wherever these terrorists are from. Oops they're white, nevermind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01
    This selective outrage from the left is certainly amusing though.
    You've been warned so many times about how your binary thinking limits you, this is yet another perfect example. The outrage is not coming from the left. People on both sides of the aisle have roundly, swiftly, and unambiguously declared their outrage, all the way up to the President of the United States. This just isn't a left vs. right issue. Try, seriously, try to take off your blinders for once.
    Oh yeah, Latrin, here you have time4fun just flat out calling me a racist now, so you can stop defending her in that respect
    And he finally admits it. I knew you could do it, Terry! Like I said at the time, you must have gotten such a warm fuzzy feeling once people finally started calling you a racist. Who am I to begrudge you that?
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There is one person to blame for this tragedy. The guy in the car.

We should round up all those KKK fucks for terrorism and lock them up in Guantanamo.
    No we need to ban cars it's the car's fault wtf is wrong with you man if a ban on cars saves even just one life then it's worth it.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    And he finally admits it. I knew you could do it, Terry! Like I said at the time, you must have gotten such a warm fuzzy feeling once people finally started calling you a racist. Who am I to begrudge you that?
    Careful, you're gonna cause him to cancel Draevenings again.

Neveragain IS a white nationalilst. Card-carrying white nationalilst.

Tgo is your run of the mill racist
    The polls indicate otherwise.

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Victim blaming for starters. Guy purposely plows into a bunch of protesters and your only though is, "Well they were dumb enough to be walking in the streets, all their fault!"
    Again Latrinsorm has already changed my mind on this topic and I am going to enthusiastically encourage people to continue protesting in the streets.

You have a history of being toxic so I'm not surprised you're continuing to pull this shit.
    This seems to be a favorite line of people lately. "You have a history of being toxic." So do you, remember when you fucked a married woman, stole her shit and blamed her for everything? Remember when you were a roommate with another woman from this forum, you didn't pay her rent, eavesdropped on her masturbating, took advantage of her, and then blamed her for all of the shit you did to her?

But that has nothing to do with this discussion so I didn't mention it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Again Latrinsorm has already changed my mind on this topic and I am going to enthusiastically encourage people to continue protesting in the streets.

This seems to be a favorite line of people lately. "You have a history of being toxic." So do you, remember when you fucked a married woman, stole her shit and blamed her for everything? Remember when you were a roommate with another woman from this forum, you didn't pay her rent, eavesdropped on her masturbating, took advantage of her, and then blamed her for all of the shit you did to her?

But that has nothing to do with this discussion so I didn't mention it.

Look at the racist get mad. Making shit up about me isn't going to absolve your stupid comments.
    Last edited by Androidpk; 08-13-2017 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    You've been warned so many times about how your binary thinking limits you, this is yet another perfect example. The outrage is not coming from the left. People on both sides of the aisle have roundly, swiftly, and unambiguously declared their outrage, all the way up to the President of the United States. This just isn't a left vs. right issue. Try, seriously, try to take off your blinders for once.
    Of course everyone is denouncing the violence. I'm denouncing it too.

There is a huge difference between denouncing the violence and insisting all whites are racist assholes who need to make amends for their racist ways. But something tells me you know this but chose to ignore what I was really talking about because as usual around here it's much easier to argue against strawmans.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So why not throw all black nationalists and BLM members and Sanders supporters in Guantanamo? Why the selective outrage?

It's funny how four people showed up and called me a racist yet when I made a detailed post showing what huge hypocrites they are not a single one even bothered to refute any of my points and just kept up the racist name calling bullshit. Classic Democrats.

RUN AWAY FROM THE FACTS! THE FACTS ARE LIKE LAVA!
    Facts are made of molten earth? That would explain a lot of things.

Look at the racist get mad. Making shit up about me isn't going to absolve your stupid comments.
    Oh, pk, we were all here for when all of your dirty laundry was aired. You know, how you manipulated and used women IN REAL LIFE, and not just mean ol' words Tgo01 said on a forum. Don't act like your shit don't stink.

Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    Simple. Bernie Sanders isn't advocating physically harming anyone. The KKK had/has(like the car ramming) of violence against minority groups. Here's a pleasant picture...

Brave white men slaying evil minorities

But who gives a shit about a bunch of dead n*ggers, right Tgo01 !
    Pretty sure BLM actually is considered a domestic terror group in some states IIRC.

Also could you please circle all the black people in the last pic who are being run over? All I see are a bunch of crackers and 1 black guy.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-13-2017 at 02:20 PM.