Page 203 of 213 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2129

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Of course you haven't.

I posted a video of it somewhere here yesterday.....

Ok, here it is. The warning before watching is not an exaggeration, it's pretty disturbing.

That is a pretty shitty way to die, but no thats not racism. It's a guy leaving his car running while going to deliver something.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I actually hadn't heard about that, you have a link?
    No one has.. because it doesn't fit the media narrative.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

That is a pretty shitty way to die, but no thats not racism. It's a guy leaving his car running while going to deliver something.
    Wow, Democrats are all kinds of fucked up.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Wow, Democrats are all kinds of fucked up.
    Really fucked is that the Leftist DC district attorney won't charge them as adults so they won't face life in prison and the death penalty.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

If the carjackers were white, would it be racism then? Because you know the media would run with that forever. Especially if the driver was black, but it could be any minority.

Is there more to this neighborhood story that makes it "racist?" I clicked one of the links that had like a 15 second video of the Army guy pushing the black dude and then yelling some more.

Is that racism now? Or is there more to the story? By the time I have a chance to catch up I'll probably have forgotten about it.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-17-2021 at 02:34 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Can you tell us, specifically, what would make it racism?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

"A guy leaving his car to deliver something"? What are you talking about? He was the victim of a carjacking then he was violently murdered.

So let me get this straight, a white dude pushes a black man = racism, no question about it.

Two black teens carjack a Middle Eastern man and murder him = not racism.

It sure sure sounds like the determining factor for you in whether or not an incident is racism is if the perpetrator is white or not. Look I'll even be consistent here: nothing shown in the video looks like racism to me either, but why are you being inconsistent between this video and the white dude pushing a black dude?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-17-2021 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Can you tell us, specifically, what would make it racism?
    Duh. It's only racism if the white man is the aggressor.

9. Default

In Disney Parks, the phrase in pre-show announcements “Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.” has been replaced with “Good evening, dreamers of all ages.”

Why?

"Inclusion is essential to our culture and leads us forward as we continue to realize our rich legacy of engaging storytelling, exceptional service, and Disney magic,” Josh D’Amaro, chairman of Disney Parks, Experiences and Products, wrote in an April blog post on the company’s website.

So apparently referring to someone as either a lady, a gentleman, a boy, or a girl, is somehow non inclusive, and therefore offensive.

This is beyond ridiculous. We need a new word to describe liberal actions that make no sense whatsoever.
    Last edited by Candor; 07-03-2021 at 01:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    In Disney Parks, the phrase in pre-show announcements “Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.” has been replaced with “Good evening, dreamers of all ages.”

Why?

"Inclusion is essential to our culture and leads us forward as we continue to realize our rich legacy of engaging storytelling, exceptional service, and Disney magic,” Josh D’Amaro, chairman of Disney Parks, Experiences and Products, wrote in an April blog post on the company’s website.

So apparently referring to someone as either a lady, a gentleman, a boy, or a girl, is somehow non inclusive, and therefore offensive.

This is beyond ridiculous. We need a new word to describe liberal actions that make no sense whatsoever.
    Aww.

Something changed and old man feels angwy.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription