Page 17 of 213 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    This sounds an aw-ful lot like Monopoly rules; that is, that a jailéd can still collect rent. Has President Trump or his sad-faced sycophant Terrence Gunderson Olivier ever denied establishing a mono-poly on the Board Walk? I am just asking the question.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

This sounds an aw-ful lot like Monopoly rules; that is, that a jailéd can still collect rent. Has President Trump or his sad-faced sycophant Terrence Gunderson Olivier ever denied establishing a mono-poly on the Board Walk? I am just asking the question.
    Reported for incorrect use of hyphens.

I only play Star Wars Monopoly so I don't know what you're talking about with boardwalk and shit.

Talk to me when we're talking about the Imperial Palace.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I only play Star Wars Monopoly so I don't know what you're talking about with boardwalk and shit.

Can you be a tie fighter?

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Can you still be the car?
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I don't know what you're talking about with boardwalk and shit.
    false, as demonstrated by
    if you didn't know what The Board-Walk was, how did you know what square corresponded to it in the Star-Wars version??
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    /squint /eyeball
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I wonder how long before someone recreates this on GTA V.

I also don't buy that the other side was "anti-racist". If anything most of them are just anti-white. Which still makes them racist and no better than the people they're protesting against. They have proven to be dumber though, as they still haven't learned what happens when you block roads.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-12-2017 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I also don't buy that the other side was "anti-racist". If anything most of them are just anti-white.
    Watches a video of a crowd of people made up almost entirely of white kids get plowed into by a car, decides they're most likely anti-white (and I'm guessing somehow deserved it, by your tone).

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I also don't buy that the other side was "anti-racist". If anything most of them are just anti-white. Which still makes them racist and no better than the people they're protesting against. They have proven to be dumber though, as they still haven't learned what happens when you block roads.
    I have made a couple comments here and there about how fringe a site this has become. Here we are where President Trump himself has come out without ambiguity or qualification against this violence, and yet multiple posters here have gone with 'yeah BUT'. Could I ask for a better illustration? Yes. But it would be churlish of me.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.