Page 160 of 160 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160
Results 1,591 to 1,594 of 1594

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    See how you appeal to emotion because you can't be objective. Don't be a bitch Astray. Just don't go that route and end up another troll like the other trolls we have here.
    Yeah... you calling anyone a bitch when you support Kaepernick as a Hero is hilarious. I'm dropping the topic though, so you can chalk it up to a win.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Yeah... you calling anyone a bitch when you support Kaepernick as a Hero is hilarious. I'm dropping the topic though, so you can chalk it up to a win.
    Again, you're being a bitch. All dramatic and shit. "You support Kaepernick as a Hero" wah wah wah. Fuck dude. Hero's a strong word. I don't really have any "heroes". I support Kaepernicks stand against police brutality, his decision to protest and Nike for their ad campaign. Mostly I'm ambivalent. You spin by exaggerating. It's petty and bitchy.

As for the win. WTF? That's your problem, your feelings and your emotions.

Again, you're being a bitch. All dramatic and shit. "You support Kaepernick as a Hero" wah wah wah. Fuck dude. Hero's a strong word. I don't really have any "heroes". I support Kaepernicks stand against police brutality, his decision to protest and Nike for their ad campaign. Mostly I'm ambivalent. You spin by exaggerating. It's petty and bitchy.

As for the win. WTF? That's your problem, your feelings and your emotions.
    u r gay

This is incredible. Cop walks into the wrong apartment and shoots "intruder". Fox news affiliate leaks that weed was found in the apartment. What's the point of that? Not only can the guy not defend himself any longer...because he's dead, but having weed is irrelevant to the news of his murder.
    You're a retard. Just about every news outlet was reporting on the weed story and reporting on how the family was outraged over the police department's conduct. The same Fox News story you are bitching about here also talks about how outraged the family was.

You really need to grow up and start doing your own research and stop letting the time4funs of the world tell you how to think and act.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 09-14-2018 at 07:26 PM.