Page 160 of 173 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1728

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

  1. #1591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    See how you appeal to emotion because you can't be objective. Don't be a bitch Astray. Just don't go that route and end up another troll like the other trolls we have here.
    Yeah... you calling anyone a bitch when you support Kaepernick as a Hero is hilarious. I'm dropping the topic though, so you can chalk it up to a win.

  2. #1592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Yeah... you calling anyone a bitch when you support Kaepernick as a Hero is hilarious. I'm dropping the topic though, so you can chalk it up to a win.
    Again, you're being a bitch. All dramatic and shit. "You support Kaepernick as a Hero" wah wah wah. Fuck dude. Hero's a strong word. I don't really have any "heroes". I support Kaepernicks stand against police brutality, his decision to protest and Nike for their ad campaign. Mostly I'm ambivalent. You spin by exaggerating. It's petty and bitchy.

    As for the win. WTF? That's your problem, your feelings and your emotions.

  3. #1593
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    12,062

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Again, you're being a bitch. All dramatic and shit. "You support Kaepernick as a Hero" wah wah wah. Fuck dude. Hero's a strong word. I don't really have any "heroes". I support Kaepernicks stand against police brutality, his decision to protest and Nike for their ad campaign. Mostly I'm ambivalent. You spin by exaggerating. It's petty and bitchy.

    As for the win. WTF? That's your problem, your feelings and your emotions.
    u r gay

  4. #1594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    This is incredible. Cop walks into the wrong apartment and shoots "intruder". Fox news affiliate leaks that weed was found in the apartment. What's the point of that? Not only can the guy not defend himself any longer...because he's dead, but having weed is irrelevant to the news of his murder.
    You're a retard. Just about every news outlet was reporting on the weed story and reporting on how the family was outraged over the police department's conduct. The same Fox News story you are bitching about here also talks about how outraged the family was.

    You really need to grow up and start doing your own research and stop letting the time4funs of the world tell you how to think and act.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 09-14-2018 at 07:26 PM.

  5. #1595

    Default

    Reports say Maduro didn't like questions he was being asked by a reporter so he has detained the reporter and the reporter's crew and confiscated their phones and equipment.

    I wonder when Bernie and Cortez are going to come out and defend Maduro over this.

  6. #1596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Reports say Maduro didn't like questions he was being asked by a reporter so he has detained the reporter and the reporter's crew and confiscated their phones and equipment.

    I wonder when Bernie and Cortez are going to come out and defend Maduro over this.
    Why do you think they would?

  7. #1597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Why do you think they would?
    They've been defending Maduro all this time, why would they stop now?

  8. #1598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    They've been defending Maduro all this time, why would they stop now?
    How have Bernie Sanders and AOC been defending Maduro? What have they said exactly that makes you think that?

  9. #1599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    How have Bernie Sanders and AOC been defending Maduro? What have they said exactly that makes you think that?
    https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...225431885.html


    In a Jan. 24 response to Trump’s recognition of Venezuela’s National Assembly President Juan Guaidó as the country’s legitimate leader, Sanders echoed the Maduro propaganda line by warning that, “The United States has a long history of inappropriately intervening in Latin American countries. We must not go down that road again.”

    Ocasio-Cortez retweeted a statement criticizing Democratic Sen. Dick Durbin for his hard line against the Maduro regime and saying that, “The United States should not anoint the leader of the opposition in Venezuela during an internal, politicized conflict.”


    I will add that Sanders has seemed to change his mind on the issue though.

  10. #1600

    Default

    Defending Maduro and speaking out against America meddling in South American affairs are two totally different things.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •