Page 159 of 160 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160 LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1594

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

  1. #1581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    This is incredible. Cop walks into the wrong apartment and shoots "intruder". Fox news affiliate leaks that weed was found in the apartment. What's the point of that? Not only can the guy not defend himself any longer...because he's dead, but having weed is irrelevant to the news of his murder.
    A person dies and your outrage sits against Fox News and the War on Drugs spin? Because of their proven bias against Marijuana? Where is your respect for the victim?

    Christ, man.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    This is incredible. Cop walks into the wrong apartment and shoots "intruder". Fox news affiliate leaks that weed was found in the apartment. What's the point of that? Not only can the guy not defend himself any longer...because he's dead, but having weed is irrelevant to the news of his murder.
    And the NRA says the guy should have owned a gun...

  3. #1583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    A person dies and your outrage sits against Fox News and the War on Drugs spin? Because of their proven bias against Marijuana? Where is your respect for the victim?

    Christ, man.
    Nice spin. Don't you have any integrity? Your argument against me is that I'm being disrespectful to the dead, just like his family and the attorney representing his family. You're letting your emotions make you defensive and it's getting the best of you.

  4. #1584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And the NRA says the guy should have owned a gun...
    Ya, Dana Loesch posited that if he was a legal gun owner this could have turned out very differently.

    "This could have been very different if Botham Jean had been, say, he was a law-abiding gun owner and he saw somebody coming into his apartment," Loesch said on NRATV's Relentless on Monday. "I don't think there’s any context that the actions would have been justified. If I see somebody coming into my house and I’m not expecting them and they’re walking in like they own the place, I would—I would act to defend myself."
    Whatever it takes to sell some more guns. Of course what if he wasn't a law-abiding gun owner. Just a gun owner. Does that mean he'd have been wrong to shoot the intruder?

  5. #1585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Nice spin. Don't you have any integrity? Your argument against me is that I'm being disrespectful to the dead, just like his family and the attorney representing his family. You're letting your emotions make you defensive and it's getting the best of you.
    My integrity is fine. You're the guy willing to use dead people to make a point. Makes no surprise when you also support Kaepernick and the child labor force of Nike. Yeah, you're the guy holding integrity to a standard.

  6. #1586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    My integrity is fine. You're the guy willing to use dead people to make a point. Makes no surprise when you also support Kaepernick and the child labor force of Nike. Yeah, you're the guy holding integrity to a standard.
    See how you appeal to emotion because you can't be objective. Don't be a bitch Astray. Just don't go that route and end up another troll like the other trolls we have here.

  7. #1587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    This is incredible. Cop walks into the wrong apartment and shoots "intruder". Fox news affiliate leaks that weed was found in the apartment. What's the point of that? Not only can the guy not defend himself any longer...because he's dead, but having weed is irrelevant to the news of his murder.
    Having weed should make him look more innocent.

    "WHY ARE YOU IN MY APARTMENT!?!?!?!?"

    "Dude, huh?"

    *BANG*
    Last edited by Methais; 09-14-2018 at 12:16 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  8. #1588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    See how you appeal to emotion because you can't be objective. Don't be a bitch Astray. Just don't go that route and end up another troll like the other trolls we have here.
    Good god when are you going to get some fucking self awareness? You're by far the most triggered emotional and non-objective person on this entire forum at any given time, even moreso than time4fun, which is an accomplishment. Not a good one, but still one.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-14-2018 at 12:26 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    See how you appeal to emotion because you can't be objective. Don't be a bitch Astray. Just don't go that route and end up another troll like the other trolls we have here.
    Too late, he's been indoctrinated, drinking deep from the kool-aid fountain.

  10. #1590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Too late, he's been indoctrinated, drinking deep from the kool-aid fountain.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •